Thread: Norm Murphy and Zeddsaver

Member ID
    CZCC-18081

Default Norm Murphy and Zeddsaver

As some of you may remember, I have been enlisting assistance in finding Norm from Zeddsaver. Well, you will never guess who called today! Anyway, Norm was called out of the country in March on a family emergency and returned a couple of days ago. He remembered the parts he owes me and is sending them out tomorrow.

As I have always said in every post I made looking for him, Norm is a great guy, and I have enjoyed working with him. I'm glad he is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by 260zCaliCar View Post
    As some of you may remember, I have been enlisting assistance in finding Norm from Zeddsaver. Well, you will never guess who called today! Anyway, Norm was called out of the country in March on a family emergency and returned a couple of days ago. He remembered the parts he owes me and is sending them out tomorrow.

As I have always said in every post I made looking for him, Norm is a great guy, and I have enjoyed working with him. I'm glad he is okay.

Good to hear from him. I am glad your parts are on the way, too. Mine is still pending......Wrong light cover.......
    By the way, I did not know he was out of the country, because I just talked to him on his cell phone and home phone last month........

Esprist

Member ID
    CZCC-15302

It's a definate "buy" always good parts in a timely fashion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_6487.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	31117  

Member ID
    CZCC-21940

Quote Originally Posted by 260zCaliCar View Post

Well 4 years later Norm has gone missing again. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from him in recent months and it has all been excellent quality with reasonably quick delivery. However, my last shipment was missing some parts. This is no big deal as Norm is quick to correct oversights. The problem is he has not answered several e-mails and phone calls over the last 2-3 weeks.

Has anyone spoken with Norm in that time period???

Thanks

Member ID
    CZCC-28865

I received a package from him yesterday and got an email from him 2 days ago.

Member ID
    CZCC-7454

Angry Zeddsaver!

*****!!!!!!!!*****
    Jerry Purcell
    1970 HLS30 00029 Owner since 1976 Now owned by Les Canaday (Classic Datsun Motorsports)
    1972 HLS30 93606 IZCC Registion #105 Original owner back home after full restoration by Classic Datsun Motorsports

Member ID
    CZCC-21940

Quote Originally Posted by marvelous240Z View Post
    I received a package from him yesterday and got an email from him 2 days ago.
    That is very interesting. Thanks for the info

Member ID
    CZCC-24576

Norm, was in a bad truck wreck about 3-4 weeks ago. I talked with him 2 days ago.

Member ID
    CZCC-28430

I talked to Norm the weekend after his accident - the boy is lucky to be alive and unhurt - the truck rolled several times. He was still happy to ramble on about my Z and the parts I need from him. I sent him some parts for refurbishing and he sent me an email as soon as he received them. A good guy. I'll let you know how the parts turn out - should be back in about 2 weeks.
    Hank
    Hank
    1971 - HLS3034789 (silver, L28,5Speed, AZC suspension, Wildwood brakes,etc) - oh so close
    1971 - HLS3023650 (yellow, third owner all stock) - resto complete and sweet

Thread Information