Thread: 1/4 mile time

Member ID
    CZCC-7857

Default 1/4 mile time

Kgl here, i'm almost done building my motor. I installed a stage 2 msa cam, 280z valves in an e31, on top of a L24 bored 30 over, with flat top pistons. With these performace upgrades included, can any one tell me what my 0 to 60 would be like, and also my 1/4 mile time.

thanks for the help
    KGL

Pop My Bubble, I KILL YOU
    Member ID
    CZCC-7167

i ran a 15.096 on a non-tuned 280Z 2+2 with specs kinda like that but not really.

id say mid 15's.
    My Site
    1976 280Z 2+2 with: fully rebuilt performance engine, all new performance suspension, and a sexy 19yr old driver...running a sub 14 second 1/4 mile, NATURALLY ASPRIATED and no NOS...har har har *cough* custom EFI manifold and SDS *cough*

"Yes laides, you can ALL fit in my 2+2"

Member ID
    CZCC-1420

Quote Originally Posted by KGL
    Kgl here, i'm almost done building my motor. I installed a stage 2 msa cam, 280z valves in an e31, on top of a L24 bored 30 over, with flat top pistons. With these performace upgrades included, can any one tell me what my 0 to 60 would be like, and also my 1/4 mile time.

thanks for the help
    KGL
    I quess that all depends on....well, just about everything else beyond what engine you have. Examples....transmission type and gearing, differential gearing, rear tire size/compound, weather conditions at where ever it is you plan to put down the 1/4 mile run, etc., etc.!

Thread Information