Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 204

Thread: What are your favorite Quotes?

  1. #1
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default What are your favorite Quotes?

    I know its off topic here guys, But i was wondering what some of your fav quotes are?
    Im doing a paper for school and thought this would be a cool way for everyone here to get to know each other better.

    Now i know....im going to get flogged but hey i think its a cool idea so lets have em!
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  2. #2
    Old Z Guy LanceM's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4602
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ligonier, Indiana
    Posts
    924

    Default

    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so". - (Act II, Scene II).

    Hamlet
    Lance

    73 240Z, tripple webbers, 5 speed, 4 wheel disk, Einbach springs
    98 BMW 540i/6

  3. #3
    Registered User Marty Rogan's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-874
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Arlington Heights, IL USA
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    I saw a great one yesterday:

    "If you are going through hell .... keep going."

    - Winston Churchill

    Marty

  4. #4
    Supporting Member boyblunda's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7655
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Western Australia
    Age
    66
    Posts
    230

    Default Quotes From My Dad

    When I was about 10 my Dad put his hand on my shoulder and had me read a plaque he had mounted above the lounge room fire place which read :

    "Women's faults are many, men have but two, everything they say and everything they do."

    He told me that the sooner I came to understand the truth of this statement, the less turmoil I would encounter in life.

    During a later backyard sporting competition he offered :

    "Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill"

    Finally, one of his best (he was a High School Principal) :

    "Never put anything in writing you would not read out to the school assembly".

  5. #5
    Enjoying the ride... 240ZMan's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4803
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Castle Rock, Colorado
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Here are a few of my favorites:

    A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams
    - anonymous

    Reality often amazes theory
    - Car Talk on NPR

    Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
    - Roger Penske

    The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of
    thinking we were at when we created them.
    - Einstein

    The difference between stubborness and having the courage of conviction sometimes is only in the results.
    - Michael Bloomberg

    The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor"
    - Vince Lombardi
    Daniel
    '73 240Z
    Castle Rock, CO

  6. #6
    Enjoying the ride... 240ZMan's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4803
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Castle Rock, Colorado
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Oh, and for the single guys out there:

    When I was a young man I vowed never to marry until I found the ideal woman. Well, I found her - but, alas, she was waiting for the perfect man.
    - Robert Schuman, French statesman (1886-1963).

    If a man yells in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?
    - anonymous
    Daniel
    '73 240Z
    Castle Rock, CO

  7. #7
    This is the good side ncz's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7418
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Endeavor to perservere

    Old Indian Chief in "Outlaw Josey Wales"
    Tom Moore
    73 240Z mfg 12/72
    DGV's, ZX dist 5spd

  8. #8
    1978 280Z (stock) TomoHawk's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2169
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NorthCoast, Ohio
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,497

    Default

    I totally loogied on my dead self!

    Ted "Theadore" Logan, "Bill & Ted's bogus Journey"

  9. #9
    The Fast One cremmenga's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7858
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Kearney, NE
    Age
    36
    Posts
    618

    Default

    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

    Winston Churchill


    Lets take a pole!
    Nolan Freeman
    [SIZE="4"][B][I]1972 240z (project v8 LS1 twin turbo, t56 6 Speed)

  10. #10
    Registered User zhead240's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5718
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ontario canada
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    the best way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket- will rogers
    to be or not to be- shakespeare
    do be do be do- sinatra
    vehicles owned
    72 240z
    2009 honda civic exl
    1973 triumph tr6
    wife's
    2002 vw jetta
    68 390 mustang coup

  11. #11
    Former frequent poster sblake01's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-3797
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca. U.S.A.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    10,574

    Default

    Dying is easy, it's living that scares me to death.

    Annie Lennox
    2004 Ford Ranger EDGE Supercab
    (@Moonpup: This one really is an EDGE!)
    2005 Pontaic GTO
    2010 Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Sportline (Wife's car)
    2014 Kia Rio LX (Wife's daily driver)
    Certified HVAC/MVAC Technician

  12. #12
    Registered User g260's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-1651
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

  13. #13
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    I like that one G
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  14. #14
    Registered User mmagnus's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-1383
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lafayette, CA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    259

    Talking

    Shut up, Stupid Flanders!
    - Homer Simpson
    1970 240Z Rebello built motor. Under full Restoration!

    www.my70z.com

  15. #15
    The Fast One cremmenga's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7858
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Kearney, NE
    Age
    36
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Only the good die young!

    BILLY JOEL
    [SIZE="4"][B][I]1972 240z (project v8 LS1 twin turbo, t56 6 Speed)

  16. #16
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
    - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  17. #17
    Banned User
    Member ID
    CZCC-5874
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Quincy, Ca
    Age
    21
    Posts
    768

    Default

    "Never Die Young"

    James Taylor

  18. #18
    bemmerguy714 bemmerguy714's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-8546
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Costa mesa
    Age
    32
    Posts
    374

    Default

    "never regret something that once made u smile"


    "to err us human, to forgive, divine"


    "dare to be unique"


    "what mans mind can create, mans character can control"


    "god gives every bird its worm, but he does not throw it into the nest"


    "for where your treasure is, there also will your heart be"

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-7128
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Portsmouth, Virginia
    Age
    62
    Posts
    553

    Default

    "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****"
    - Grandma

    "The worse times in my life never happened" (or something like that)
    - quote over fireplace at Luray Caverns, Va.

    "As you get older there will be more things you regret not having done than those things you did"
    - Mark Twain

  20. #20
    I smell your light saber! zeewhiz's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7800
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Age
    37
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I know it's rap, but its the truest thing ever said:

    "sunny days would be special...if it wasn't for rain
    joy wouldn't feel so good....if it wasn't for pain
    death gotta be easy...cuz life is hard
    it'll leave ya phisically, mentally, and emotinally scarred..." -50 cent

    another good one

    "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" but I forgot who said it.

    my personal favorite:

    "well look at you now, you stupid f#ck!" - al pacino in scarface

    last one:

    "My boothill?"- The Rise Guys Morning show 93.3 the planet!
    ...no taste is quite so bitter as the taste of one's own shoe...

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-5121
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezzzzzzz
    "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****"
    - Grandma
    That's pretty similar to this one:

    "If you make ice cream with ****, you get ****ty tasting ice cream."
    - my old boss Guy Ober

    My personal favorite:
    "Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
    - Thomas Jefferson

    My own quote:
    "Science is the new religion."

  22. #22
    gotta keep 'em carbureted ZG240Z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-9699
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30

    Default

    "Thunder is good, thunder is impressive...but it's lightning that does the work."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

    "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

    "I don't want to play golf. When I hit the ball, I want someone else to go chase it."
    -- Rogers Hornsby

  23. #23
    Registered User Sean240Z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-6478
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    McLean, VA, USA
    Age
    48
    Posts
    232

    Default

    “You are stuck on stupid, I’m not going to answer that question”
    - General Honore to reporter on Hurricane Rita question 2005

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    - Edmund Burke (1729-1797), British statesman and philosopher

    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
    - Vince Lombardi

    "A champion is someone who gets up, even when they can't"
    - Natalie Rogers

  24. #24
    Alfa to Zed Ricklandia's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-8004
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Weston, FL USA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    300

    Default

    "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
    -- Vice President Dan Quayle

    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."
    --George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

    "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

    Ever see those two in the same room, ...at the same time...? Makes me wonder...

    Oh, and of course my favorite having to be in my signature:
    1973 240Z - Red/4 Spd w A/C - HLS30-134739
    1990 Alfa Romeo Spider - Black

    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

  25. #25
    1978 280Z (stock) TomoHawk's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2169
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NorthCoast, Ohio
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,497

    Default

    My other favorite is "There's your bleeping UFO, Mulder..." --Agent Scully

  26. #26
    Registered User AxtellZ's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-800
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Nunda, NY
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Don't piss on a flat rock..
    -dear old Dad, as i was tattling on my elder brotherss as a yout.
    Jeremiah Axtell, R.Ph
    Nunda, NY 73- 240Z, 74 -260Z

  27. #27
    Registered User zhead240's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5718
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ontario canada
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    money not spent is money wasted. -shakey
    to be or not to be- shakespeare
    do be do be do- sinatra
    vehicles owned
    72 240z
    2009 honda civic exl
    1973 triumph tr6
    wife's
    2002 vw jetta
    68 390 mustang coup

  28. #28
    Registered User 240ZX's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-1420
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Santa Paula, California
    Age
    69
    Posts
    1,884

    Talking

    Here's an interesting one."There is nothing so over estimated as a bad f_ _k and nothing so under estimated as a good s_ _t!"

    Also, "If you don't use it, you lose it!!!"

  29. #29
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    "All the world is a stage. All men and womenn merely players"
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  30. #30
    Registered User 240ZX's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-1420
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Santa Paula, California
    Age
    69
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Now here is a really good one..."Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." (Quote by A. Einstein)

  31. #31
    Registered User nixcars's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-3241
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Here's a few of my favorite's

    "Clever people master life; the wise illuminate it and create fresh difficulties"
    "A wise man's question contains half the answer"
    "Success is the one unpardonable sin against one's fellows"
    "Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life"
    "When you were born, everyone around you was smiling and you were crying. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying"
    " Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic"
    "TURBO" = cubic inch substitute.
    To those that know, an explanation isn't necessary.
    To those that don't, an explanation isn't possible.

  32. #32
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    "Forgiveness is devine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

    "If ya cant run with the big dogs, stay on the porch."

    'how would you like a boot in the ass?"
    Red Foremen, That 70s show
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  33. #33
    Registered User mlc240z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7517
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    779

    Default

    When is @#$% Acceptable? There are only eleven quotes in history where the "F" word has been considered acceptable for use.
    They are as follows:

    11. "What the @#$% do you mean we are sinking?"
    -- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912


    10. "What the @#$% was that?"
    -- Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945


    9. "Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?"
    -- Custer, 1877


    8. "Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that."
    -- Einstein, 1938


    7. "It does so @#$%ing look like her!"
    -- Picasso, 1926


    6. "How the @#$% did you work that out?"
    -- Pythagoras, 126 BC


    5. "You want WHAT!! on the @#$%ing ceiling?"
    -- Michelangelo, 1566


    4. "Where the @#$% are we?"
    -- Amelia Earhart, 1937


    3. "Scattered @#$%ing showers, my ass!"
    -- Noah, 4314 BC


    2. "Aw c'mon. Who the @#$% is going to find out?"
    -- Bill Clinton, 1999

    and a drum roll........

    1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this @%#*^ing mad."
    -- Sadaam Hussein, 2003
    Bart

    5/71 240z, HLS30-31306, mostly stock, ZTherapy SU's, Pertronix, Eibach ProKit, KYB, Poly bushings, 60 amp alternator w/Dave's plug bypass, headlight and parking light harness upgrades.

  34. #34
    Registered User panchovisa's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5428
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eagan,MN
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

    Your teacher will give high marks for this insight (not).

    My other favorite quote had the word "breats" in it, maybe you can recall it?
    If you want it done right then do it yourself.

  35. #35
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-9708
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4

    Default

    short , sweet and used daily. "s**t or get off the pot"

  36. #36
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-9708
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4

    Default

    how about this" excuses are like assholes evryone has one and they all stink"

  37. #37
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchovisa
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

    Your teacher will give high marks for this insight (not).

    My other favorite quote had the word "breats" in it, maybe you can recall it?
    Inlighten me, i forgot that one
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  38. #38
    Datsaholic Mr Camouflage's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-1278
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    A work colleague has the Bush quotes calendar.
    Todays was something like " They have misunderestimated me ". - George W

    also

    "Inlighten me" Bill R.

    Did they go to the same school?
    www.nostalgictrio.com Skyline - Silvia - Fairlady Z
    www.ozdat.com The Australian Datsun site.
    www.cafepress.com/vintagedatsun

  39. #39
    Unstockafied Zrush's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5195
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area, Florida
    Posts
    1,480

    Talking

    "I used to have one of those...............shoulda never sold it."

    Just about everyone we run into at car shows when talking about our Z cars.



    Vicky
    Zweet

  40. #40
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Camouflage
    A work colleague has the Bush quotes calendar.
    Todays was something like " They have misunderestimated me ". - George W

    also

    "Inlighten me" Bill R.

    Did they go to the same school?
    No we didnt. And for your sake im going to pretend i didnt read that.
    So what i made a typo
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  41. #41
    Torch Wielding Villager gogriz91's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2233
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Middle GA, for now
    Age
    53
    Posts
    841

    Default

    I may not know my job but I know what isn't my job and that isn't my job. Homer Simpson
    '73 HLS30 129806 ; L-28, street cam, SUs, 5-speed, Koni's, Suspension techniques springs, swaybars, 3.90 R200 LSD

    Heavily medicated for your protection

  42. #42

    Default

    "I'd like to be alone in a room, and enjoy the company"

  43. #43
    Registered User smokingwheels's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-8349
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Austraila
    Posts
    82

    Default

    If near enough was good enough then the great wall of china would have been made with toothpicks.
    Sometimes it's better to believe what you see, not what you think.
    Yes Ive got way too much time to play.

  44. #44
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Be as you are
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  45. #45
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-8292
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10

    Default

    When the only tool you have is a hammer, all of your problems look like nails
    A. Maslow

    Just because all men are created equal doesn't mean they stay that way.

    From the movie "As Good As It Gets": Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) on his technique for writing richly developed female characters.
    "I imagine a man and take away reason and accountability."

  46. #46
    Garage Queen chickenwafer's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7457
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    262

    Default

    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    -Wayne Gretyzgree (I can't spell his name, but you know who I'm talken about"

    "At 200mph, you have no friends"
    -unknown land-speed record holder

    "We have meet the enemy, and he is us."
    -Napeloiean (can't spell this either, so sue me)

    "God is a comdiean, playing to an audience too affraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire (old philospher back in the, um, old days)

    "To be on time is to be late. To be early is to be on time. To be late is to be left."
    -my high school shop teacher

    "Why should I be in the NSA? That's a good question, but I'll give it a shot. Say I'm in the NSA and I'm doen real good and a code lands on my desk they ask me to crack and no one else can crack it. So I take a stab at it and I crack it, and I feel real good because I'm doen my job, right? Well, suppose that code I cracked was the position of some rebel army hiding out and they decide to bomb the village they're staying in to kill the rebels, killing hundreds of innocent people I had never meet or have any problem with. Then the polititians get on saying 'send in the Marines to secure the area' because it ain't their kid getting shot at and it wasn't them either pullin a tour when they were picken numbers. So then my buddy in the Mariens is sent to the village and gets shrapnel in leg from a bomb and is sent home. But, while he was over there his job lays him off and ships it overseas to the very village he's at where the same person who bombed him gets his job because he's willing to work for a quarter a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile, they decide to ship the oil from that village over, which was really the reason we bombed there in the first place, and say the skipper of the tanker likes to drink martini's or something and play salom between the icebergs and he hits one spilling tons of crude oil into the Atlantic. Now my buddy gets back and he can't get a job because of his disabilitly and now cronic hemroides he got from the third-world **** jungle. He has to sell his car for money which means he was to walk to his job interviews which sucks because of the shrapnel in his ass. And he's broke which means the only food he can get is the Blue Plate Special; trout with Quaker State. So I figure, why go through the trouble? Hell, I could just bomb a village, club a baby seal, shoot my friend in the ass and give his job to his sworn enemy, and cause on economic melt-down. ****, I could be elected President."
    -Best line ever, from the movie Good Will Hunting.

    Last but not least;
    "It's hard work."
    -our President, George W. Bush


    Dave
    1974 Datsun 260z manual: garage queen

  47. #47
    Supporting Member ChrisA's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5906
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Hey Bill,

    My father in law told me this one once...I'm sure he heard it somewhere.

    "If it's got tits or wheels, it'll cost ya"

    Chris


    EDIT: REMOVED MUSTANG COMMENT DUE TO PM'S FROM PONTIACGUY
    Last edited by ChrisA; 10-20-2005 at 10:53 AM.
    1973 240Z HLS30-156693

  48. #48
    Former frequent poster sblake01's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-3797
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca. U.S.A.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    10,574

    Default

    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing, it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing"

    -Charles Wright & The 103rd. St. Rhythm Band
    2004 Ford Ranger EDGE Supercab
    (@Moonpup: This one really is an EDGE!)
    2005 Pontaic GTO
    2010 Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Sportline (Wife's car)
    2014 Kia Rio LX (Wife's daily driver)
    Certified HVAC/MVAC Technician

  49. #49
    Banned User
    Member ID
    CZCC-5874
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Quincy, Ca
    Age
    21
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenwafer
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    -Wayne Gretyzgree (I can't spell his name, but you know who I'm talken about"

    "At 200mph, you have no friends"
    -unknown land-speed record holder

    "We have meet the enemy, and he is us."
    -Napeloiean (can't spell this either, so sue me)

    "God is a comdiean, playing to an audience too affraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire (old philospher back in the, um, old days)

    "To be on time is to be late. To be early is to be on time. To be late is to be left."
    -my high school shop teacher

    "Why should I be in the NSA? That's a good question, but I'll give it a shot. Say I'm in the NSA and I'm doen real good and a code lands on my desk they ask me to crack and no one else can crack it. So I take a stab at it and I crack it, and I feel real good because I'm doen my job, right? Well, suppose that code I cracked was the position of some rebel army hiding out and they decide to bomb the village they're staying in to kill the rebels, killing hundreds of innocent people I had never meet or have any problem with. Then the polititians get on saying 'send in the Marines to secure the area' because it ain't their kid getting shot at and it wasn't them either pullin a tour when they were picken numbers. So then my buddy in the Mariens is sent to the village and gets shrapnel in leg from a bomb and is sent home. But, while he was over there his job lays him off and ships it overseas to the very village he's at where the same person who bombed him gets his job because he's willing to work for a quarter a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile, they decide to ship the oil from that village over, which was really the reason we bombed there in the first place, and say the skipper of the tanker likes to drink martini's or something and play salom between the icebergs and he hits one spilling tons of crude oil into the Atlantic. Now my buddy gets back and he can't get a job because of his disabilitly and now cronic hemroides he got from the third-world **** jungle. He has to sell his car for money which means he was to walk to his job interviews which sucks because of the shrapnel in his ass. And he's broke which means the only food he can get is the Blue Plate Special; trout with Quaker State. So I figure, why go through the trouble? Hell, I could just bomb a village, club a baby seal, shoot my friend in the ass and give his job to his sworn enemy, and cause on economic melt-down. ****, I could be elected President."
    -Best line ever, from the movie Good Will Hunting.

    Last but not least;
    "It's hard work."
    -our President, George W. Bush


    Dave

    I LOVE IT ! ! ! That is my new favorite.

  50. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisA
    Oh and by the way, what's with the mustang guy. Go to a different forum please.

    Chris
    I am female, and my boyfriend has a Z car he just purchased. Sorry to invade your space. I'll leave.

    Enjoy.

  51. #51
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-9742
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Essex Ontario
    Age
    64
    Posts
    8

    Default

    When working on my cars I recall several Red Green quotes being;

    "Be patient or be a patient"
    and
    "This is a temporary repair, unless of course it works"

    Dave

  52. #52
    Garage Queen chickenwafer's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7457
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    262

    Default

    ahhh, Red Green, my hero. Some of my favorite Red Green quotes:

    "And remember, I'm pullin for ya. We're all in this together."

    "Now I'll use my handy-dandy duct tape......"

    "Electrical systems confuse me, and based on previous knowledge, you don't really need to get voltage, or amps, or any of that stuff right. Just splice the line and and you're good to go!"

    "And remember, if the ladies don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

    "I am a man. And I can change. If I have to. I think."


    Oh and Mustang chick- I doubt he meant anything by it. Please feel free to stay in this awesome forum.


    Dave
    1974 Datsun 260z manual: garage queen

  53. #53
    Aka Haydos s130's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-6373
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    38
    Posts
    63

    Default

    "Ï dont worry about nothing, cause worrying is a waste of my f@kn time"
    -W A Rose
    280ZX Series 2 Targa Top - Awaiting Assembly

  54. #54
    Zedaholic That Ozzy Guy's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-3235
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Sydney - Aus
    Age
    42
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Bit of a long one but this is my fav quote from Snatch (movie)

    Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big d**k. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ***got balls.

    Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

    Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, d**ks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pu**y and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pu**y, and have brought your two small mincey fa**ot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pu**y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a pr**k, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F**k off.

  55. #55
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sblake01
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing, it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing"

    -Charles Wright & The 103rd. St. Rhythm Band
    This is awsome!
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  56. #56
    Supporting Member ChrisA's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5906
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1966FordMustang
    I am female, and my boyfriend has a Z car he just purchased. Sorry to invade your space. I'll leave.

    Enjoy.
    Don't leave, at least we know you are somewhat Z involved now. Its everyones space, to some its more.

    Respectfully,

    Chris
    1973 240Z HLS30-156693

  57. #57
    WESTCOASTZRACER Chino 240Z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4123
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Chino, California
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1966FordMustang
    I am female, and my boyfriend has a Z car he just purchased.

    Enjoy.
    Hi 1966FordMustang, Welcome and hope you stay!

    20 years ago my girlfriend had a 68-Stang, straight 6, candy-apple red, white top... so fine. I had a 72 Mach I and I had also purchased a Z car. The cars made a good combination!

    This girl is now my wife and racing partner & best friend for over 18yrs. Still to this day we both wish we had that 68 & 72 Fords... should have never sold them. Anyways enjoy your boyfriends Z, and never sell that 66!!! 20 years later you will still be regretting it!

    Cheers...Craig & Cindy

  58. #58

    Default

    *post edited*
    Last edited by 1966FordMustang; 10-25-2005 at 05:17 AM. Reason: need to

  59. #59
    Torch Wielding Villager gogriz91's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2233
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Middle GA, for now
    Age
    53
    Posts
    841

    Default

    If you've got _______, you've got _______ problems. My father in-law

    (Whatever you put in the blank space is up to you.)
    '73 HLS30 129806 ; L-28, street cam, SUs, 5-speed, Koni's, Suspension techniques springs, swaybars, 3.90 R200 LSD

    Heavily medicated for your protection

  60. #60
    WESTCOASTZRACER Chino 240Z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4123
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Chino, California
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1966FordMustang
    Pontiacguy (my guy)
    I'm guessing he also owns a Pontiac? My daily driver is a 93 Pontiac Formula...
    as for learning as much about the Z, don't feel afraid to tell someone to explain (chances are they don't know either) but hang right their with your friend and his Z, you can get more done with 2 people. Mrs. Chino 240Z won't let me work on the Z without her!!! tells me she owns 51% of the car? but it's 50 / 50 behind the wheel at the track.

    Nothing wrong with keeping the Stang an orig. straight 6, our 68 was too.

    So as to not hi-jack this thread or change the theme.... lets see...I like to say...

    "To each his own"

    "Hito to iro" Japanese for "People & Colors"- "Many people & Many Colors"

    "Osaru mo ki kara ochiru" Japanese for "Even monkeys fall from trees" -
    everyone makes mistakes.

  61. #61
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Lets see a wise man once said...oops.

    mustang gal my lil bro has a 65 with a inline 6 and a at. But i think you would be happier at a mustang site.
    Last edited by Fun_in_my_z; 10-20-2005 at 11:34 AM.
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  62. #62
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    My father was a simple man. My mother was a simple woman. You see the result standing in front of you, a simpleton.
    -- Chic Murray
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  63. #63
    WESTCOASTZRACER Chino 240Z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4123
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Chino, California
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun_in_my_z
    Lets see a wise man once said...oops.

    But i think you would be happier at a mustang site.
    oops...not so sure there is much too learn about Zs over there?

    66stang gal & Pontiacguy enjoy your learning experience with the rest of us HERE at the right site.

  64. #64
    Registered User Jimbeaux's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-737
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Albany, OR
    Posts
    45

    Default

    "I'm a great believer in luck, I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
    - Thomas Jefferson

    "Life is a series of dogs."
    - George Carlin
    Jim B

  65. #65

    Default

    *post edited*
    Last edited by 1966FordMustang; 10-25-2005 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Need to

  66. #66

    Default

    *post edited*
    Last edited by 1966FordMustang; 10-25-2005 at 05:16 AM. Reason: need to

  67. #67

    Default

    *post edited*
    Last edited by 1966FordMustang; 10-25-2005 at 05:16 AM. Reason: need to

  68. #68
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1966FordMustang
    Why?
    Here, I want to learn about my boyfriend's car.
    Why? ...
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  69. #69

  70. #70
    WESTCOASTZRACER Chino 240Z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4123
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Chino, California
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Ron, I thought you were going to say...
    "If you can dodge a Dodge you can dodge a lemon"

    just kidding you Dodge fans...


    "Warm yourself twice, Chop your own wood" Henry Ford

  71. #71
    Registered User george71z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-1730
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida
    Age
    68
    Posts
    445

    Default

    You don't need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute to skydive twice.
    My give-a-damns busted.
    72 240-- stock motor and drivetrain, 50,500 orig. miles

  72. #72
    CraZZZy about Z's DatsunZsRule's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4657
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    "Speed kills. Drive a Ford live forever"
    Jared (1977 280Z - SOLD )

    "Any car can get you where you need to go. A special car gets you there with a smile on your face"

  73. #73
    Registered User beavisdiablo's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5151
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    38
    Posts
    10

    Default

    "those who are willing to give up freedom for security deserve neither"
    -Benjamin Franklin

    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    "Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected."
    George Washington

    "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."
    Rene Descartes

  74. #74
    Deftly daft Alfadog's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-1243
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    I have always loved the one in Chino's sig.

  75. #75
    Registered User daddz's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-3015
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Washington, D.C. suburbs
    Age
    50
    Posts
    627

    Default

    One of my favorites which is from an anonymous source:
    "blow it out your ass..."

    "A smart man knows what he knows not"
    (one that I have been quoting for years from a forgotten source)
    http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/daddsun/

    http://www.classiczcars.com/photopos...00&ppuser=3015
    77 280Z HLS30366531
    78 280Z HLS30434713
    78 280Z HLS30456240
    81 280ZX hardtop blackout pkg
    81 280ZX hardtop
    83 280ZX hardtop
    86 300ZX hardtop *146597
    86 300ZX hardtop *148652
    96 300ZX hardtop LP2
    03 350Z AX8

    86.5 Toyota Supra hardtop
    87 Mazda RX-7 base hardtop

  76. #76
    Unstockafied Zrush's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5195
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area, Florida
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    From movies............Just about anything Jackie Gleason said in Smokey and the Bandit. "Put that door in the back Junior, that there is evidence against the Bandit".

    Vicky
    Zweet

  77. #77
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-1824
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Age
    55
    Posts
    15

    Default

    " I often quote myself, it adds spice to my conversation"

    George Bernard Shaw
    Glenn

  78. #78
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-8345
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    18

    Default

    At the risk of sounding sexist (I'm not)....

    "No matter how good looking she is, there's somebody, somewhere that is sick of her sh!t".

    "Work hard, play hard, but don't let either one kill you".
    Sweetpea
    77 280z... bringing her back from a 12 year coma.
    Indy

  79. #79
    Banned User
    Member ID
    CZCC-5874
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Quincy, Ca
    Age
    21
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea
    At the risk of sounding sexist (I'm not)....

    "No matter how good looking she is, there's somebody, somewhere that is sick of her sh!t".
    Here's the poster to go with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Someone Somewhere.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	9695  

  80. #80
    Torch Wielding Villager gogriz91's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2233
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Middle GA, for now
    Age
    53
    Posts
    841

    Default

    I'd always rather be lucky than good.

    If you build a thousand bridges they call you a bridge builder...you build a thousand bridges and suck one cock and your a cocksucker!
    '73 HLS30 129806 ; L-28, street cam, SUs, 5-speed, Koni's, Suspension techniques springs, swaybars, 3.90 R200 LSD

    Heavily medicated for your protection

  81. #81
    Enjoying the ride... 240ZMan's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4803
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Castle Rock, Colorado
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91
    If you build a thousand bridges they call you a bridge builder...you build a thousand bridges and suck one ...!
    gogriz91 - don't you think that's out of place here?
    Daniel
    '73 240Z
    Castle Rock, CO

  82. #82
    Registered User Datzun76's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2359
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Creativity is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein

    and the best one from the bandit movie is - Im gonna barbecue your ass in molasses
    Better to Burn Out -Than Fadeaway.
    Flash Aces Design

  83. #83
    Z Slave 1 Bravo 6's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2520
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Yeppoon Qld. Australia
    Age
    77
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Good thread Bill,

    "If, in a room full of men, one woman walks in, those poor blokes are out numbered".

    "I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it".

    "If it aint broke, don't fix it".

    Rick.
    IF YOU CAN READ THIS, THANK A TEACHER.
    SINCE IT'S IN ENGLISH, THANK A SOLDIER.


  84. #84
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    "If it aint broke, don't fix it".

    My dad lives by that one
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  85. #85
    Registered User Rusty1's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5077
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    103

    Default

    "You can't polish a turd" - Christine (the Steven King movie)
    He who dies with the most toys...
    Still dies

  86. #86
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Got that movie. Kinda weird!

    Aint no Business like Ho business-Bill Ramsey
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  87. #87
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Ok i cant figure out why that is a link
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  88. #88
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-9774
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    18

    Default

    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ~John Stuart Mill

    "Skin that smoke wagon and go to work" - Wyatt Earp (Tombstone)

  89. #89
    Registered User CRrider1988's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-9969
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Portland, Oregon.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    51

    Default

    "If it wasnt for the bullet, nobody would fear the gun"

  90. #90
    Beginning 240z restorer tfbomke's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-9679
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dupont, WA
    Posts
    23

    Default

    "I'm a simple soldier, I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." Patton

    "The luck is gone, the brain is shot but the liquor we still got." From the movie Cocktail.

    I also love country sayings, or southernisms, you could start a new thread for them, there are so many:

    Happy as a puppy with 2 peckers.
    Colder than a witch's teet.
    Hotter than a snakes ass.
    Nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full o' rocking chairs.
    Faster than **** through a goose.

    etc, etc.......................................

  91. #91
    All questions few answers ddezso's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-9919
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    318

    Default

    "If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle"
    -unknown-
    1970 240Z
    HLS3014160

  92. #92
    Registered User smokingwheels's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-8349
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Austraila
    Posts
    82

    Default

    If near enough was good enough, the great wall of china would of been built with toothpicks.
    Sometimes it's better to believe what you see, not what you think.
    Yes Ive got way too much time to play.

  93. #93
    All questions few answers ddezso's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-9919
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Here are a bunch of deep thoughts.....

    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

    A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."

    If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

    I bet when the neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, "Don't forget the thick, heavy brows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky brows too, and they'd get mad and eat the snowman.

    Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."

    Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

    I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

    I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.

    Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

    I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.

    I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

    The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

    I'd rather be rich than stupid.

    If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.

    I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.

    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

    To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

    We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.

    To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

    Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.

    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

    Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up.

    If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away.

    If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

    I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals.

    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

    Laurie got offended that I used the word "puke." But to me, that's what her dinner tasted like.

    We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town.

    I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.

    If you're a young Mafia gangster out on your first date, I bet it's real embarrassing if someone tries to kill you.

    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

    Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling.

    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.

    Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out of the ones we already have.

    I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

    Just because swans mate for life, I don't think its that big a deal. First of all, if you're a swan, you're probably not going to find a swan that looks much better than the one you've got, so why not mate for life?

    If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny.

    If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

    I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.

    I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

    If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

    I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.
    Last edited by ddezso; 05-20-2006 at 11:39 PM.
    1970 240Z
    HLS3014160

  94. #94
    Known Zitus carrier! hls30.com's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4106
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Savannah, Georgia
    Posts
    6,702

    Default

    ddezso,
    Here is one just for you!

    "Just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you should do a thing..."

    Will
    A Z is beautiful from any angle, I just happen to prefer to view from the drivers' seat!

  95. #95
    RED71Z onuthin's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-9811
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mansfield,Georgia
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddezso
    Here are a bunch of deep thoughts.....

    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

    A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."

    If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

    I bet when the neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would always end up saying, "Don't forget the thick, heavy brows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky brows too, and they'd get mad and eat the snowman.

    Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."

    Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

    I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

    I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.

    Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

    I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.

    I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

    The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

    I'd rather be rich than stupid.

    If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.

    I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.

    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

    To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

    We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me.

    To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

    Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.

    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

    Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up.

    If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away.

    If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

    I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals.

    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

    Laurie got offended that I used the word "puke." But to me, that's what her dinner tasted like.

    We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town.

    I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.

    If you're a young Mafia gangster out on your first date, I bet it's real embarrassing if someone tries to kill you.

    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

    Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling.

    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.

    Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out of the ones we already have.

    I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

    Just because swans mate for life, I don't think its that big a deal. First of all, if you're a swan, you're probably not going to find a swan that looks much better than the one you've got, so why not mate for life?

    If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny.

    If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

    I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.

    I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

    If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

    I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.
    I would honestly have to say that has to be the sickest warped sense of humor I have ever read.I don't think anyone on this sight sees anything funny about it.The problem I have with it is now there is someone out there that thinks just like me and I have been told I was one sick puppy.I read this post and I laughed harder than I have in years.My wife said I was sick.Gotta love it One of my favorite quotes comes from a movie where a soldier in a foxhole is scared and crying while bullets and bombs are going off all around and his seargent stands there and says Don't worry kid they can kill you but they can't eat you.
    Papa bear,Mama bear,Z bear

  96. #96
    Registered User mlc240z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-7517
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    779

    Default

    sorry, there's more of us out here than you think.

    if you like Python, you'll enjoy that post.
    Bart

    5/71 240z, HLS30-31306, mostly stock, ZTherapy SU's, Pertronix, Eibach ProKit, KYB, Poly bushings, 60 amp alternator w/Dave's plug bypass, headlight and parking light harness upgrades.

  97. #97
    Torch Wielding Villager gogriz91's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2233
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Middle GA, for now
    Age
    53
    Posts
    841

    Default

    If you've spent any tim ein or around the military, you'll enjoy these. If you've spent any time on staff in the military, you probably wrote one.

    Collected Actual Quotes from US Military Staff Officers Worldwide:

    "Our days are spent trying to get some poor, unsuspecting third world country to pony up to spending a year in a sweltering desert, full of pissed off Arabs who would rather shave the back of their legs with a cheese grater than submit to foreign occupation by a country for whom they have nothing but contempt." LTC (JS) on the joys of coalition building

    "OSD will continue to drive this cart into the ground long after the wheels have been sold on E-bay." MAJ (JS) on the progress of FIF

    "Please don't laugh. This is my job." Maj (EUCOM) from Protocol, explaining in great detail the approved procedures for dropping off VIPs

    "If we wait until the last minute to do it, it'll only take a minute." MAJ (EUCOM)

    "The only reason that anything ever gets done is because there are pockets of competence in every command. The key is to find them...and then exploit the hell out of 'em." CDR (CENTCOM)

    "Between us girls, would it help to clarify the issue if you knew that Hungary is land-locked?" CDR to MAJ (EUCOM) on why a deployment from Hungary is likely to proceed by air vice sea

    "We are condemned men who are chained and will row in place until we rot." LtCol (CENTCOM) on life at his Command

    "Right now we're pretty much the ham in a bad ham sandwich..." GO/FO (EUCOM)

    "So, what do you wanna do?"..."I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?"..."I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?," etc. COL (DIA) describing the way OUSD(S) develops and implements their strategies

    "Let's face it: Africa sucks..." DOS representative (Bureau of African Affairs) at a conference on Africa

    "One of the secrets to maintaining my positive attitude in this job is this: I complete no tasker before its time..." MAJ (EUCOM)

    "I'll be right back. I have to go pound my nuts flat..." Lt Col (EUCOM) after being assigned a difficult tasker

    "I guess this is the wrong power cord for the computer, huh?" LtCol (EUCOM) after the smoke cleared from plugging his 110V computer into a 220V outlet

    "OK, this is too stupid for words." LTC (JS)

    "When you get right up to the line that you're not supposed to cross, the only person in front of you will be me!" CDR (CENTCOM) on his view of the value of being politically correct in today's military

    "There's nothing wrong with crossing that line a little bit, it's jumping over it buck naked that will probably get you in trouble..." Lt Col (EUCOM) responding to the above

    "I may be slow, but I do poor work..." MAJ (USAREUR)

    "Great! What we really need are some more 0-5s around here..." MAJ (EUCOM) on the release of the list of 0-5 promotables

    "Don't ever be the first...don't ever be the last...and don't ever volunteer to do anything...." CDR (EUCOM) relating an ancient Navy truism

    "Hey, somebody should really do that..." CDR (CENTCOM) on the CENTCOM tasking process

    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams." Maj (CENTCOM) on the daily thrashings delivered to AOs at his Command

    "WE are the reason that Rumsfeld hates us..." LTC (EUCOM) doing some standard, Army self-flagellation

    "South of the Alps and East of the Adriatic, paranoia is considered mental equilibrium..." "The chance of success in these talks is the same as the number of "R's" in "fat chance..."" GS-15 (SHAPE)

    "His knowledge on that topic is only power point deep..." MAJ (JS)

    "We have no position on that issue. In fact, your position IS our position. Could you tell us what our position is?" CDR (TRANSCOM) at a policy SVTC

    "Ya know, in this Command, if the world were supposed to end tomorrow, it would still happen behind schedule." CWO4 (ret) (EUCOM)

    "Even if Al-Qaeda nuked this place, the Chief of Staff would approve a 4-star visitor the very next day!" GS-12 (EUCOM)

    "Never pet a burning dog." LTC (Tennessee National Guard)

    "It's basically announcing to the world that I've completely given up." LT (USN F-14 squadron) on his initial feelings behind the wheel of his brand new minivan

    "A staff action is like getting an out of state check, countersigned by a fraud on a phony ID: some of the time it clears, but most of the time, you're screwed." Lt Col (USAF)

    "I need intelligence, not information." Maj (EUCOM)

    "Ah, the joys of Paris: a unique chance to swill warm wine and be mesmerized by the dank ambrosia of unkempt armpits..." LCDR (NAVEUR)

    "'Status quo,' as you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in...'" Attributed to former President Ronald Reagan

    "We are now past the good idea cutoff point..." MAJ (JS) on the fact that somebody always tries to "fine tune" a COA with more "good ideas"

    "Who are you talking to? ...Hang up the phone!" Lt Col mentoring MAJ (EUCOM) on how to stay in his own lane...

    "The hardest thing about having a third child is switching from 1-on-1 to a zone defense." MAJ (EUCOM)

    "Nobody ever said you had to be smart to make 0-6." Col (EUCOM)

    "I haven't complied with a darn thing and nothing bad has happened to me yet."

    "Whatever happened to good old-fashioned military leadership? Just task the first /two people you see."

    "The first question I ask myself when tasked to do something that's not obviously and overwhelmingly in my own best interest is, 'Exactly what happens if I don't do it?'"

    "Accuracy and attention to detail take a certain amount of time."

    "No need to tip our hand as to how responsive we can be." CDR (EUCOM) in a passdown to his replacement

    "I seem to be rapidly approaching the apex of my mediocre career." MAJ (JS)

    "I just realized that this War on Terror might take a little longer than we thought, so I am developing a new system of hanging charts on walls to solve our problem and win the war." LTC (EUCOM) after a review of long range Counter Terrorism (CT) plans

    "Much work remains to be done before we can announce our total failure to make any progress." "None of us is as dumb as all of us." Excerpted from a brief (EUCOM)

    "Things are looking up for us here. In fact, Papua-New Guinea is thinking of offering two platoons: one of Infantry (headhunters) and one of engineers (hut builders). They want to eat any Iraqis they kill. We've got no issues with that, but State is being anal about it." LTC (JS) on OIF coalition-building

    "It's not a lot of work unless you have to do it." LTC (EUCOM)

    "I'm gonna have to leave work early today and probably stay home tomorrow. I'm fighting off a cold and I want to beat it before I start my leave in two days." MAJ (EUCOM)
    "Creating smoking holes gives our lives meaning and enhances our manliness." LTC (EUCOM) at a CT conference

    "Interagency is a process, not a noun." Anonymous (EUCOM)

    "Eventually, we have to 'make nice' with the French, although, since I'm new in my job, I have every expectation that I'll be contradicted." DOS rep at a Counter Terrorism Conference

    "Everyone should have an equal chance, but not everyone is equal."

    "I am so far down the food chain that I've got plankton bites on my butt."

    "You can get drunk enough to do most anything, but you have to realize going in that there are some things that, once you sober up and realize what you have done, will lead you to either grab a 12-gauge or stay drunk for the rest of your life."

    "Once you accept that a dog is a dog, you can't get upset when it barks." Lt Col (USSOCOM), excerpts

    "That guy just won't take 'yes' for an answer." MAJ (EUCOM)

    "Let's just call Lessons Learned what they really are: institutionalized scab picking."

    “I can describe what it feels like being a Staff Officer in two words: distilled pain." CDR (NAVEUR)

    "When all else fails, simply revel in the absurdity of it all." LCDR (CENTCOM)

    "Never attribute to malice that which can be ascribed to sheer stupidity." LTC (CENTCOM)

    "They also serve, who sit and surf the NIPR." CPT (CENTCOM)

    "I've become the master of nodding my head and acting like I give a ****, and then instantly forgetting what the hell a person was saying the moment they walk away." Flag-level Executive Assistant

    "Mark my words, this internet thing is gonna catch on someday." LTC (EUCOM)

    "You're not a loser. You're just not my kind of winner..." GS-14 (OSD)

    "He who strives for the minimum rarely attains it." GS-12 (DOS)

    "I'm tired of waiting on somebody who I know is just going to ignore me once they arrive." Lt Col EUCOM), while waiting to start a brief for a visiting VIP

    "If I'd had more time, I'da written a shorter brief..." Derived from the writings of Mark Twain

    "Vision without funding is hallucination." Maj (EUCOM)

    "I work at EUCOM. I know bull**** when I see it." LTC (EUCOM) in a game of office poker

    "You only know as much as you don't know." GO (EUCOM)

    "I'm just livin' the dream..." EUCOM staffer response to the question, "How's it going?" or, "What are you doing?"

    "I'm just ranting...I have nothing useful to say." LTC (EUCOM)

    "Why would an enemy want to bomb this place and end all the confusion?" GS-14 (EUCOM)

    "Other than the fact that there's no beer, an early curfew and the women wear face coverings for a reason, Kabul is really a wonderful place to visit." LTC (CENTCOM)

    "It was seen, visually." LTC (EUCOM) during a Reconnaissance briefing

    "Let me tell you about the benefits of being on a staff..." "This should be a short conversation." LtCol to Lt Col (EUCOM)

    "If you want to take down a country, gimme a call. We'll get it done." GO/FO (EUCOM) to a gathering of US Ambassadors

    "Hello gentlemen. Are we in today or are you just ignoring my request?" GS-15 (DSCA) in an email to EUCOM staffers

    "After seeing the way this place works, I bet that Mickey Mouse wears a EUCOM watch." Maj (EUCOM)

    "Your Key Issues are so 2003..." CPT (CJTF-180) in January 2004

    "USCENTCOM commanders announced today that they intend to maintain their presence in Qatar "until the sun runs out of hydrogen," thus committing the US to the longest duration deployment in human history. When asked how they planned to maintain the presence in Qatar for a projected length of 4 to 5 billion years, planners said "we're working on a plan for that. We don't have one yet, but not having a plan or an intelligent reason to do something has never been much of an impediment for us in the past; we don't foresee it being a big show stopper for us in the future either." Among the options that were being discussed was an innovative program to "interbreed" the deployed personnel. "We are going to actively encourage the military members in Qatar to intermarry and raise children that will replace them in the future. Sure, it may be a little hard on some of our female service members, since there currently are about 8 men for every woman over there, but we expect that to be OBE as the sex ratios will even out in a generation or two. In any case the key to the plan is to make these assignments not only permanent, but inheritable and hereditary. For example, if you currently work the JOC weather desk, so will your children, and their children, and their children, ad infinitum. We like to think of it as job security." CPT (CJTF-180)

    "That's FUBIJAR." COL (CENTCOM), Fu--ed Up, But I'm Just a Reservist...

    "As far as I'm concerned, I'm the only one that matters in here." COL (CENTCOM)

    "No matter how hard this Command beats me down, I am still able to get it up." Maj (EUCOM)

    "I keep myself confused on purpose, just in case I am captured and fall into enemy hands!" GO/FO (CENTCOM)

    "Cheese-****ery abounds at this Command." LtCol (EUCOM)

    "Does anybody around here remember if I did anything this year?" LTC (EUCOM) preparing his Officer Evaluation Report support form

    "This is all happening because we had the sympathetic detonation of a stress grenade." Maj (EUCOM) after an insignificant issue became a theater focus because somebody used the "Reply all" function

    "I'd be happy to classify this document for you. Could you tell me its classification?" GS11 (EUCOM) in an email from the Foreign Disclosure office

    "Nothing is too good for you guys...and that's exactly what you're gonna get..." LTC (EUCOM) describing the way Army policy is formulated

    "Why should I worry? Nobody here outranks me by that much." MAJ (SOCEUR) briefing a group of 0-6s

    "I have to know what I don't know..." Col (CENTCOM) during a shift changeover briefing

    "No. Now I'm simply confused at a higher level..." Foreign GO/FO when asked if he had any questions following a transformation brief at JFCOM

    "I'm planning on taking the weekend off...notionally..." LT (EUCOM) midway through a huge, simulated command exercise

    "'Leaning forward' is really just the first phase of falling on your face.'" Col MARFOREUR)

    "I've heard of 'buzzwords' before but I have never experienced a 'buzz sentence' or a 'buzz paragraph' until today." Maj (EUCOM) after listening to a JFCOM trainer/mentor

    "We've got to start collaborating between the collaboration systems." "Our plan for the Olympics is to take all the ops and put it in the special room we have developed for ops." GO/FO (EUCOM)

    "Did you hear that they're canning Bob Edwards on NPR?" "Why? Did they catch him standing up for the National Anthem or something??" COL to CDR (EUCOM)

    "Not to be uncooperative, but we're just being uncooperative." CDR (EUCOM) in an email response to a request for information

    "We're from the nuke shop, sir. We're the crazy aunt in the closet that nobody likes to talk about ..." Lt Col to GO/FO (EUCOM) in briefings

    "We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing." Anonymous, but classic...

    "The 'L' in CENTCOM stands for leadership..."

    "At this Command, we have written in large, black letters: DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) on the back of our security badges." Maj (CENTCOM)

    "He cloaked himself in an impenetrable veneer of terminology." Lt Col (JFCOM) describing the Jiffiecom alpha male

    "Transformation has long been the buzzword for those that are dispossessed, dispirited and dis-illusioned..." Chaplain (EUCOM), allegedly talking about the Disciples...

    "There are more disconnects on this issue than CENTCOM has staff officers." GO/FO (EUCOM)

    "Is that a Navy or a Marine admiral?" MAJ (EUCOM)
    Last edited by gogriz91; 05-21-2006 at 01:41 PM.
    '73 HLS30 129806 ; L-28, street cam, SUs, 5-speed, Koni's, Suspension techniques springs, swaybars, 3.90 R200 LSD

    Heavily medicated for your protection

  98. #98
    Registered User
    Member ID
    CZCC-2254
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Stevenson, WA
    Posts
    216

    Default

    "Mission Accomplished"

  99. #99
    Z fever Fun_in_my_z's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-5338
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Yeah keep laughing, your wife is in hear!
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

    One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

  100. #100
    Torch Wielding Villager gogriz91's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2233
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Middle GA, for now
    Age
    53
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.
    '73 HLS30 129806 ; L-28, street cam, SUs, 5-speed, Koni's, Suspension techniques springs, swaybars, 3.90 R200 LSD

    Heavily medicated for your protection

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •