Thread: JDM mesh grill

Member ID
    CZCC-9716

Default JDM mesh grill

Hey,
    I just found one of these on Craigslist in LA. I picked it up for a great price and some other parts cheap. I just wanted to know why the huge price on these at motorsport. These are pretty flimsy. Are people looking for these?

Battle House!
    Member ID
    CZCC-8711

MSA overcharges everything.

Member ID
    CZCC-4106

MSA is in business to make money-as much as fast as possible. They adjust their price to make the turns and the margin they want. Don't hate them for it, just realize supporting Z owners is not their charity, it is their buisness.
    Will
    A Z is beautiful from any angle, I just happen to prefer to view from the drivers' seat!

Member ID
    CZCC-8321

On slow moving parts the margin has to be higher. If they sold 200 a week, the margin could go lower and still allow them to make money. It's all about making money on the items you sell. You have to make enough money on each item to make it worth selling. Some things are cheap because they turn over really fast, others that don't sell very well are priced higher.
    72 240Z, SU, header, Tokico Blue Struts, Suspension Tech Springs, All new Poly bushings, 280Z Tach, Crane XR-3000 ingition, 4-speed, "poop brown" Work in progress. Website

Battle House!
    Member ID
    CZCC-8711

Quote Originally Posted by hls30.com
    MSA is in business to make money-as much as fast as possible. They adjust their price to make the turns and the margin they want. Don't hate them for it, just realize supporting Z owners is not their charity, it is their buisness.
    Will
    I don't hate them for it, they're one of the best parts sources out there, I LOVE MSA, haha.

Thread Information