Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Junkyard & "Out to Pasture" Zs

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Default Junkyard & "Out to Pasture" Zs

I thought it would interesting to start a thread of pictures showing S30 Zs in junkyards or have been sent "out to pasture" that include the location (including city, state and name of junkyard if possible), date picture(s) taken and any other interesting information about each car. Here are a few pics of a '72 240Z taken in 2004 at Speedway Auto Wrecking in Erie, CO:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0001.JPG 
Views:	667 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	15409   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0002.JPG 
Views:	557 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	15410   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0004.JPG 
Views:	469 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	15412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0005.JPG 
Views:	515 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	15413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0003.JPG 
Views:	485 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	15414  

Steve

240Z Elec. Upgrade guy Zs-ondabrain's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4921

And you left it there WHY????

Just can't stand to see that kind of thing, I hope this thread don't go to far. No offence but we love Z cars. WE don't wanna see 'em that way unless you're gonna save her from utter doom. She looks like she's got plenty of good parts left.

JM2CW

Dave.
    Rate my Z at Car Domain.com
    My 70' 240Z, Daily Driver

My Parking Light and Headlight Upgrade Harness's at MotorSport Auto
    HLH - PLH - SCP - ZXP's at MSA *They accept PayPal!!*
    Headlight Upgrade Harness info here at ClassicZCar Club
    HLH info at CZCC Do a search for info on the other upgrades I offer.

Member ID
    CZCC-11418

If this is the same yard I was at about two months ago that Z is gone. But there is a 77 280 in not bad shape in it's place.

Sidewinder has a 77, 79, 82, and one I'm not sure of the year.

Eric
    1973 240Z "Grandpa"
    1975 280Z "Zahara"

Member ID
    CZCC-9360

I was sad to see a 95% complete and definitely restorable 73 get sent to the crusher. It appeared to have a new gas tank, but had a big hole in it from the junyard guy's crowbar. Looked fixable to me. There's wasn't a dent on the entire body except for the one mangled front fender, and very little rust. Anyone looking for a 73 shell would have loved to find this one. I believe they also crushed a 98% complete 260Z with an L28 in it. What a waste. And the stupid Pick&Pull doesn't allow cameras. WTF!!!!
    =Enigma=
    CZCC#9360
    4/73 - HLS30-156236

My name is Adam and I'm a Zeeoholic!

Out for a Sunday Drive brushie1320022's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-13193

It is a shame that they do crush these cars. There are alot more junk cars than the Z to crush. But you have to think that metal is in a shortage in china and all of the metal has gone up in price.Now the newer cars are made of alot more plastic than the old car. Which one do you think they are going to take and smash up first.But again it is a shame to have to smash up a good car..

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Quote Originally Posted by Cethern
    If this is the same yard I was at about two months ago that Z is gone. But there is a 77 280 in not bad shape in it's place.

Eric
    Eric,

You're right, unfortunately, the white '72 isn't at Speedway anymore, I found out a few weeks after I took these pictures that it was crushed. The same goes for the brown 280Z pictured below right, but the good news is that the blue '77 280Z (below left) is still there!

Name:	DSCF0006.JPG 
Views:	495 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	15417   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0007.JPG 
Views:	404 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	15419  
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

try this on for size.

Name:	S4010236bill2.jpg 
Views:	804 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	15428  
    HLS30-217804 6/75 "The Unnatural One"

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Battle House!
    Member ID
    CZCC-8711

Ha, I remember that. Some guy was trying to sell those as parts weren't they?

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

No i took most of the parts and put them in storage.

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Holy smokes, I guess that one would be classified as a "sent out to pasture" Z.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-7309

Quote Originally Posted by lonetreesteve
    Eric,

You're right, unfortunately, the white '72 isn't at Speedway anymore, I found out a few weeks after I took these pictures that it was crushed. The same goes for the brown 280Z pictured below right, but the good news is that the blue '77 280Z (below left) is still there!
    Dang, that blue one looks better than mine. Anyways, i've only found 2 S30s in KS yards that i've been to. One is a baby blue (same color as mine 305) 1975 that was pretty smashed up on the drivers side. I'm pretty sure that car is gone now, but it supplied me with a hood emblum and fuse box cover. The other is a brown 77 or 78 that I just found last week. It is in pretty sour shape and was last tagged in 1990. This one is probably gonna supply me with a new heater valave and plastic panel under the dash on the passenger side.
    Drum breaks & Front Wheel Drive = Double negative
    Cardomain Page

Video about my 280Z

1977 280Z (Somewhat daily driver) HLS30385975
    1987 Buick Century Custom (When it runs, its great)
    1997 Geo Prizm (33mpg, nuff said)

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Quote Originally Posted by Zs-ondabrain
    And you left it there WHY????

Just can't stand to see that kind of thing, I hope this thread don't go to far. No offence but we love Z cars. WE don't wanna see 'em that way unless you're gonna save her from utter doom. She looks like she's got plenty of good parts left.

JM2CW

Dave.
    Dave,

I spoke to the manager at the junkyard and he was going to sell it to me for $500.00 and I let him know that I had to make arrangements for storage and transportation and it would take me a couple weeks. This junkyard is about an hour north on I-25 from where I live). Since I already had two Zs and was having trouble finding a place to put it, I called and told him that I wouldn't be able to buy the entire car, but I was still interested in some parts and would be back within the next few weeks and he said that was fine. When I returned a few weeks later to buy some parts, he told me the car had been crushed. It was a crying shame because if you look at the pics, there were a lot of good parts left on the car. I was going to buy the black interior door panels, black plastic interior panels, rear hatch strut (still worked) and a few other parts.

I didn't start this thread with the morbid intention of asking members to post pics of Zs rotting in the junkyards for laughs (well, I guess Fun In My Z's post would be an exception ), but my intent was more of bringing the cars to everyone's attention so that other members who may live nearby could buy the cars or parts from the cars or check them out for another member, etc so that these cars could be saved or parts could be salvaged before they are crushed and gone forever. Or for the stories that we all can learn valuable lessons from like the '72 240 that I started the thread with.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-10665

Dave,

I spoke to the manager at the junkyard and he was going to sell it to me for $500.00 and I let him know that I had to make arrangements for storage and transportation and it would take me a couple weeks. This junkyard is about an hour north on I-25 from where I live). Since I already had two Zs and was having trouble finding a place to put it, I called and told him that I wouldn't be able to buy the entire car, but I was still interested in some parts and would be back within the next few weeks and he said that was fine. When I returned a few weeks later to buy some parts, he told me the car had been crushed. It was a crying shame because if you look at the pics, there were a lot of good parts left on the car. I was going to buy the black interior door panels, black plastic interior panels, rear hatch strut (still worked) and a few other parts.

One thing I learned a long time ago when it comes to junkyard scavaging is to take the parts then and now, because it almost always ends up being gone when you back or the car get crushed. Out here in San Diego there are always Zs in the local pocket..errr..I mean pick your part.

I didn't start this thread with the morbid intention of asking members to post pics of Zs rotting in the junkyards for laughs (well, I guess Fun In My Z's post would be an exception ), but my intent was more of bringing the cars to everyone's attention so that other members who may live nearby could buy the cars or parts from the cars or check them out for another member, etc so that these cars could be saved or parts could be salvaged before they are crushed and gone forever. Or for the stories that we all can learn valuable lessons from like the '72 240 that I started the thread with.
    They do it all the time in old car magazines, so I thought the thread was a good idea.

240Z Elec. Upgrade guy Zs-ondabrain's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-4921

Don't get me wrong guys. I totaly agree with the idea of letting people know where they are so they can be saved. Hell, I don't like 280's as much as 240's but if I had the chance and funds, I'd be all over that blue and white 280Z in a heartbeat.

Dave.
    Last edited by Zs-ondabrain; 12-07-2006 at 02:55 PM.
    Rate my Z at Car Domain.com
    My 70' 240Z, Daily Driver

My Parking Light and Headlight Upgrade Harness's at MotorSport Auto
    HLH - PLH - SCP - ZXP's at MSA *They accept PayPal!!*
    Headlight Upgrade Harness info here at ClassicZCar Club
    HLH info at CZCC Do a search for info on the other upgrades I offer.

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Quote Originally Posted by Cethern

Eric
    This 280Z was at Sidewinder a couple years ago and was the only one there. Sidewinder is your basic "bring your tools & pick the parts" junkyard like the Pick & Saves around the country. So like what Montezuma was saying earlier, once the good parts are gone, they get crushed. I'm afraid that's what happened to this one below, because the last time I was at Sidewinder it was gone. But it sounds like they have some more 280Zs now.

Name:	280z 01.JPG 
Views:	304 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	15436  
    Last edited by lonetreesteve; 12-07-2006 at 05:11 PM.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-4044

Unfortunately pull n save, sidewinder, western, action and the rest of the self service yards near Denver won't sell the whole car any more. The reason I got was they don't have a dealer license.
    things will only bother you if you let them.

82 280zxt 4 spd auto
    73 240z--lsd, cv axles
    short throw info

Member ID
    CZCC-11418

Default The Blue 77

Steve

That blue 77 has alot of parts like a splash pan and a early 5spd and some white mesh wheels. The guy at the yard told he would sell the tranny for 350 but the whole car for 700. And like you I don't have a lot of room here at my Apt. It would be nice to have a whole car for my tranny swap that way I get everything I need...

Sidewinder will sell a tranny for 70$ with a 10$ core.

And for some reason I never thought to bring a digi cam with me..

Eric
    1973 240Z "Grandpa"
    1975 280Z "Zahara"

Member ID
    CZCC-4044

sidewinder would sell the whole cars now? Thats a switch. They got in trouble a few yrs ago for buying an abandoned car from an apartment complex and the owner reported it stolen after 3 months. apparently he was out of the country and they thought it was abandoned. $350 for a trans is really steep especially at sidewinder. The gear shift would be a good thing to have for a 5 spd conversion. That is if they did use a 5 spd gear shift for the 5 spd. There have been a few that still had a 4 spd shifter in a stock 5 spd 280z.

never mind, i can't read very well. That is one place i have never been to is speedway or the other yards near dacono.
    Last edited by Darrel; 12-07-2006 at 07:24 PM.

82 280zxt 4 spd auto
    73 240z--lsd, cv axles
    short throw info

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

Now having the 5spd in a 240 with a stock 4spd shifter..Talk about a surprise.

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Member ID
    CZCC-11418

Speedway towing will sell the car. And they want the over priced tranny. Sidewinder wants the 70$ for the tranny.
    I have not asked them about the whole car. Do you have to have dealers thing to sell a salvage car?

And why is it that every in every junk yard that I have been into all of the shifter knobs are gone? The Blue one in Steves pic someone cut the shifter just to get the knob...Some where in Denver there is a kid with a butt load of knobs...lol
    1973 240Z "Grandpa"
    1975 280Z "Zahara"

Member ID
    CZCC-4044

The knobs are probably just like all the badging thieves. Notice how all the badges are already off of the z cars? That's especially true of pull n save yard.

82 280zxt 4 spd auto
    73 240z--lsd, cv axles
    short throw info

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

They can pocket them for resale, nothing beats the 5 finger discount.

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Member ID
    CZCC-11418

My buddy makes fun of me when we come out of a yard as I have picked up a few loose nuts and bolts.. . I don't have a stash of Metric bolts like I used to when I had a FJ-40.

I mite have to make a run to sidewinder and get a few things..before they are gone. What is Mondays weather going to be like?
    1973 240Z "Grandpa"
    1975 280Z "Zahara"

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

Its going to be cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey here

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Default Why Not Buy a New Knob?

Eric,

I bought a pretty nice 5-speed walnut shift knob from Banzai Motorworks for my '71 and it was only $15.00 plus shipping. It's actually a lot nicer than it looks in the picture on the web site. You can also get a 240Z-style 5-speed shifter knob that looks just like the original 4-speed knobs (see pic below)I believe were stock on the old Fairlady Zs at Datsun-parts.com for $92.00 plus shipping (see pic below). Here are the links:

http://www.zzxdatsun.com/

http://new-datsun-parts.com/datsun-2...interior1.html

Name:	240ZIN0013.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	15441  
    Last edited by lonetreesteve; 12-08-2006 at 12:27 PM.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-5416
    4856′19″N, 11926′6″W Oroville, Washington at the top of US97 in the Sunny Okanogan Valley

Eric,
    You can also get a 240Z-style 5-speed shifter knob that looks just like the original 4-speed knobs (see pic below)I believe were stock on the old Fairlady Zs at Datsun-parts.com for $92.00 plus shipping (see pic below).
    Five speeds were also available in other places like the UK and Australia, so they also got the stock looking 5 speed knob for the 240Z. I made one of my own by gluing a 5 speed disc that Alan T sent me on to an old 4 speed knob.

Here's a 1971 (built 10/70 if I remember right) I found in Quincy, Washington when I was on my way back from Yakima a couple years back. I pulled what I could -- gas tank,battery box area, driver's side door, gas door, filler tube, etc. but it got pretty late and the guy who ran the place was giving me that "Don't you know it's beer-thirty" look. I wanted to go back to pick up the uncracked windshield (he quoted me $10) and some other parts, but haven't had the chance -- it's about a 3 1/2 hr. drive. Probably gone now. If I had the room to store it and the time I would have had the JY owner cut the rear quarters out for me to save -- they needed work, but you never know might come in handy.

Name:	series 1 door2.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	15444   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wreck Z1.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	15445   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wreck Z2.JPG 
Views:	175 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	15446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wreck Z3.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	15447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wreck Z4.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	15448  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wreck Z5.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	15449   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wreck Z6.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	15450  
    Last edited by Go240Zags; 12-08-2006 at 04:29 PM.
    1970 240Z - 7/70 HLS30-07273
    1971 240Z - 12/70 HLS30-17821
    1972 240Z given away, then went to crusher
    1983 280ZXT sold to finance 1970
    1992 Chevy Shortbox K1500
    1999 BMW R1100GS

Rust Never Sleeps

Neil Young

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Looks like the original color on the car was 918 Orange. That's good you were able to salvage some parts from her.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-11418

Thanks Steve for the link to Banzai Motorworks I don't have that one on my home puter. Wow 92.00 for a NOS shifter knob.

Go240Zags. You brought up something I didn't think about. As in if I have the room I should get some spare panels and stuff that rust away. I can see it now I'll have my own Z junk yard in a short time.

Eric
    1973 240Z "Grandpa"
    1975 280Z "Zahara"

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

Eric please take a look in my gallery...

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Fun,

Did this rear quarter come off that skeleton of car you posted the other day?

Name:	S4010240bill6.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	15454  
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

yep.white 260z

Name:	5338IMG00002.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	15456  
    Last edited by Fun_in_my_z; 12-08-2006 at 08:00 PM.

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Default Does This Junkyard Look Familiar to Anyone?

Judging from the license plates, this junkyard looks to be in California somewhere:

Name:	3a3e_3.jpg 
Views:	663 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	24591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c31_3.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	24592   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40d7_3.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	24593   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4762_3.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	24594   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aa76_3.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	24596  

Name:	b06b_3.jpg 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	24597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b6d2_3.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	24598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	be0d_3.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	24599  
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-11908

I remember that place being mentioned in a different thread some time ago. Don't recall if it was a Craigslist thing or epay.
    Most certainly a Z car purgatory. What a shame, what a waste (well, many shames and wastes).
    David

Mike B
    Member ID
    CZCC-9102

I think it was from this ebay ad in this thread. http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=29555

Unfortunately we didn't attach any pictures. Kurt Walters should be able to confirm that since he got a free car in return for trailering another one from Phoenix.

-Mike

DachshundTooAteEasy
    Member ID
    CZCC-17001

uggh, why do all you people post your pics as attatchments and make me log in to see them :P

Oh well, now that I am, I'll just link to this thread I made a long ass time ago. In retrospect now that I'm being all gay for format, I probably could have sized them to stretch the screen less, but hey, who wants to miss a few more millimeters of that goodness.

Z car hell.

Member ID
    CZCC-8596

Quote Originally Posted by Danglybanger View Post
    uggh, why do all you people post your pics as attatchments and make me log in to see them :P
    Because as attachments, they are hosted on the CZCC server, and are not dependent on any outside server to see. If Photobucket gets sold or goes out of business, all the threads with pictures hosted there will be worthless. But pictures loaded as attachments will still be here.

You could do what I do - login and click the "Remember me" box. Never login again after that.
    Arne - Former owner, HLS30-37705, 7/71, 905 Red
    Car blogs - 240Z - Porsche 911

DachshundTooAteEasy
    Member ID
    CZCC-17001

haha, I DON'T want to be remembered.

As for P-bucket going down, I find that embedded pictures in tags are worth any potential headache, if and when it does. Plus I have contingencies anyway for my pics hosted on it...

I suppose in the long term it's a better idea to put pics on atatchments rather than linking from random pages, but Photobucket's been good to me
    Last edited by Danglybanger; 08-16-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Quote Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
    I think it was from this ebay ad in this thread. http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=29555

Unfortunately we didn't attach any pictures. Kurt Walters should be able to confirm that since he got a free car in return for trailering another one from Phoenix.

-Mike
    Of all places, I found the pics on this French Z-Car website: http://240z.free.fr/index.php?/category/20
    Steve

Mike B
    Member ID
    CZCC-9102

Quote Originally Posted by lonetreesteve View Post
    Of all places, I found the pics on this French Z-Car website: http://240z.free.fr/index.php?/category/20
    I'm sure they've never seen so many decent Z parts cars in one place, so this must be like hitting the motherload to them.

-Mike

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

I'm sure they've never seen so many decent Z parts cars in one place, so this must be like hitting the motherload to them.

-Mike
    You bet! All those California Zs with not much rust... I'm sure a lot of our fellow Z brethren in the U.S. 'Rustbelt' or 'Saltbelt' feel the same way.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-15293

Heres my Z when I first saw it in my uncles back yard, at least its on the road to restoration now.

Name:	Z.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	212.1 KB 
ID:	24605  

DachshundTooAteEasy
    Member ID
    CZCC-17001

Judging from the license plates, this junkyard looks to be in California somewhere:
    ...I just noticed, the yellow 280's homemade buttress/tunnel window conversion looks like a fat chick spreading her legs and is ridiculous. I'm surprised it wasn't stuffed in the yard for rear end damage, considering the probable impediment to seeing backwards in general.

But it's unique and stupid enough that I'd almost keep it, were I restoring the car, and just say goodbye to luggage utility. Something tells me that a spoiler at the rear would hide a lot of the ugly in the conversion...
    Last edited by Danglybanger; 08-16-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Back in the saddle again. Poindexter's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-16786

Has anyone here ever thought of a "Z car rescue/location info clearinghouse" thread? I've seen more than enough people willing and able to travel even long distances with tools and band-aids, just to reclaim and preserve these ever more scarce and precious parts. How about a sticky thread for just such sightings? Somewhere central to go...

I would gladly travel or provide location support for such deserving safaris.

Just an idea...comments?

2/71 240Z, HLS30-23788. 920 Gold/Black. California car. 5-speed, otherwise all original/paint, stickers & matching #'s. Driven almost daily over my local "road course" along a river. Performing thorough mechanical restoration, using only OEM parts to not ruin the provenance as an "original" car. Please check out my Flickr photostream!
    Love Cars, Love People, Love Life!
    CarDomain site- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3081352
    Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagebuilders/

Member ID
    CZCC-11908

Quote Originally Posted by Danglybanger View Post
    ...I just noticed, the yellow 280's homemade buttress/tunnel window conversion...
    But it's unique and stupid enough that I'd almost keep it, were I restoring the car, and just say goodbye to luggage utility.
    Actually, that is a fairly rare Pantera Conversion piece and if it were in good shape (which it appears to be), would be worth a good amount to the right person.
    David

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
    Has anyone here ever thought of a "Z car rescue/location info clearinghouse" thread? I've seen more than enough people willing and able to travel even long distances with tools and band-aids, just to reclaim and preserve these ever more scarce and precious parts. How about a sticky thread for just such sightings? Somewhere central to go...

I would gladly travel or provide location support for such deserving safaris.

Just an idea...comments?
    Good idea, Poindexter. Images of Z-cars just rusting away in the elements, just isn't right. These cars need to be saved or at the very least their parts need to be saved.

Name:	scrap240z.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	24611  
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-5338

I actually have have a 260z that was given to me, it has a Pantera Conversion on it.

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Member ID
    CZCC-16082

Wow!!! Lonetreesteve.... I wish I had my camera with that car. I would love to do some high quality images. Perfect background!!!

Member ID
    CZCC-16786

Good idea, Poindexter. Images of Z-cars just rusting away in the elements, just isn't right. These cars need to be saved or at the very least their parts need to be saved.
    I see a headlight trim ring I could really use!

And like Zero Z, I too love photography, and if a car wasn't salvageable, at least it might make a great photographic subject.
    Last edited by Poindexter; 08-18-2008 at 09:50 AM.

2/71 240Z, HLS30-23788. 920 Gold/Black. California car. 5-speed, otherwise all original/paint, stickers & matching #'s. Driven almost daily over my local "road course" along a river. Performing thorough mechanical restoration, using only OEM parts to not ruin the provenance as an "original" car. Please check out my Flickr photostream!

Member ID
    CZCC-16082

Uggghhh. It's making me sick. There is so much potential for great photography with that last image. One of the best I have ever seen

Member ID
    CZCC-16798

We just dont see z's in wreckers yards here, if I ever did it'd be coming home with me no question!!

Member ID
    CZCC-16786

I think I've called every junk and parts yard in New Jersey and almost to a person they told me that they had not seen a Z car in over 10 years.

I guess they just turn to iron oxide in these parts.

The Rust Belt.

Member ID
    CZCC-14932

Same here in Cincinnati. I called a bunch of yards around here, same answer, havent seen one of those in many years.
    I did see one listed in Craigslist and went to see it last week. They guy wanted $1500 for it, said he was practically giving it away. It was an overstatement to say the least
    Rust, bondo, missing parts, flat tires, bad interior etc, etc. I passed.
    Then he told me he had a mint "78 Black Pearl he paid $3000 for and said he would sell it to me for $15,000. I almost wanted to go see it at his fathers house just for the helluva it, his "mint" is probably alot different then mine
    1977 280Z
    I'm great at taking my Z apart, putting it back together has been a whole different story.

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Z View Post
    Wow!!! Lonetreesteve.... I wish I had my camera with that car. I would love to do some high quality images. Perfect background!!!
    Zero Z,
    I wish I could say that I took the picture, but I didn't take it. I found the pic on this French Z-Car website: http://240z.free.fr/index.php?/category/20.
    You can tell the car is an HLS30 by the front bumper guards and probabaly was taken in the Rocky Mountain West somewhere. Judging from the landscape, it looks like it could have been taken somewhere near here in Colorado or maybe Wyoming or Montana.

This one deffinately fits the 'A picture can tell a thousand words' saying.

Name:	scrap240z.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	24754  
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-11908

Some of these I have posted elsewhere on the board, but here are my contributions to the Out to Pasture Z club.

Name:	WhittierYardZX.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	197.0 KB 
ID:	24755   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SenecaPartsCar.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	895.6 KB 
ID:	24756   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hs130_152671 mostly stripped bare.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	914.0 KB 
ID:	24757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hls30_200207 (6).jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	24758   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2yardZX.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	899.0 KB 
ID:	24759  

David

Member ID
    CZCC-16082

Makes me want to go dump my extra 510 shell somewhere nice so I can use it for photography

Member ID
    CZCC-11908

Default An aftermarket part I don't like

I went to the yard nearby to pull a couple fuel pumps (and other bits-throttle body, afm, rubber boots...) and came across this interesting aftermarket addition to the engine.
    Didn't really feel like getting underneath the cars after that...
    Maybe after it cools down considerably and I am more sure that this one and all the little ones that were writhing about are gone...
    I couldn't see the head, no idea what type of snake it is, and saw upon my exit a nice six foot molten snakeskin in the brush.

Moral of the story and quality of content for this thread:

You may get more than you bargained for when you start digging into a parts car.

Name:	snake.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	956.8 KB 
ID:	25147  
    David

Member ID
    CZCC-13117

Quote Originally Posted by zbane View Post
    You may get more than you bargained for when you start digging into a parts car.

Yeah, wow. Bet that put a little bounce in your step, eh?

Looks like a corn snake to me (non-poisonous) but I can't see its' head to make sure. Probably a good strategy to let it be, regardless......

1971 Datsun 240Z
    HLS30-30806
    Asheville, North Carolina
    IZCC #14802

Member ID
    CZCC-17097

I'll have to start taking a camera with me now. When I lived in Phoenix there were dozens of yard I pulled parts from, and plenty of interesting finds. I came across a '71 and '73, early and later 280's, and plenty of 300Zx's, even a Honda 600. Here in Southern Utah it is a different story. "Datsun? Oh yeah, Z car... Every time we get one of those in we think we're gonna make some money parting it out. Never have, no interest, they all get crushed." Kinda sad really.
    '72 240Z - F54, P79, '78 5 Speed, 3.9 R200

Member ID
    CZCC-13117

Some of you guys have seen this photo before, but I'll post it again....

Name:	zjump.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	410.8 KB 
ID:	25149  

1971 Datsun 240Z
    HLS30-30806
    Asheville, North Carolina
    IZCC #14802

Member ID
    CZCC-7211

Does anyone have that pic from earlier this year of the 240z someone found in Eastern Canada (Newfoundland I think?). I remember it was talked about here... the hatch was rotted through, rear was all rotted..it was in really bad shape. I'll keep looking.
    Zak

HLS30-79101
    Work in progress.

Member ID
    CZCC-7211

Ok, I found it. It was around Aug '07. This is the worst 'out to pasture' Z I have seen.

http://www.hammondsplains.com/chester/index.htm
    Zak

HLS30-79101
    Work in progress.

Member ID
    CZCC-6034

Cool junkyard Z info

When I was living in Greeley, CO in 2002. I had 14 Z parked in my front yard (all of them given to me free)(there was a big push by state to clean-out old cars in backyards)(ten of them still listed with the world club and I still have the brass plates issued for them). The county came along and told me, I had to get insurance and plates on all of them. So I ended up stripping almost all of them and sending them to the junkyard in town. I tried to give them away to anyone in the local Z club. But never had anyone come and take them. I brought two of them with me when I moved back to NC. My house is still loaded with Z parts. I have gone to the traingle Z club and sold 6 sets of 14x7 and 2 sets of 15x7 rims off of those Z's. Just before I moved I was given a early 260Z with a lot of performance parts. I took what I could get in the truck and sent the rest to the junkyard. I only hope someone was able to strip them before the car crusher got them. We had a real good pick-and-pull yard in town. At one time they had over twenty Z's sitting on the lot. Wish we could have saved them all. You should have seen the u-haul, I got to drive back here.
    Last edited by redneckz II; 09-06-2008 at 04:35 AM.

Mike B
    Member ID
    CZCC-9102

Steve,

The guy with those cars is trying to sell them again. He has an ebay ad for just the yellow one now, but it says he has over 30 cars and wants them all gone. His ebay ID is californiaxport and the ad says he is in Camarillo, CA. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsu...spagenameZWDVW

I'm attaching the ad pictures this time for future reference.

-Mike

Name:	1f0f_1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	25208   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20ff_1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	25209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25a8_1.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	25210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2328_1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	25211  

Member ID
    CZCC-16786

Quote Originally Posted by Zak's Z View Post
    Ok, I found it. It was around Aug '07. This is the worst 'out to pasture' Z I have seen.

http://www.hammondsplains.com/chester/index.htm

Let's see, there's a nice grab handle on the passenger door, the pillar z badging, rear plate light...even the door panels might be good yet...there's almost always something worth saving in these poor old cars. Let them live on on other Z's!

Quote Originally Posted by zbane View Post
    I went to the yard nearby to pull a couple fuel pumps (and other bits-throttle body, afm, rubber boots...) and came across this interesting aftermarket addition to the engine.
    Didn't really feel like getting underneath the cars after that...
    Maybe after it cools down considerably and I am more sure that this one and all the little ones that were writhing about are gone...
    I couldn't see the head, no idea what type of snake it is, and saw upon my exit a nice six foot molten snakeskin in the brush.

Moral of the story and quality of content for this thread:

Now that's really a coil spring!
    Last edited by Poindexter; 09-07-2008 at 12:23 PM.

Member ID
    CZCC-14809

There's a really small town near where I live in Indiana and for the longest time there was a 240Z parked next to the garage of one of the houses. It was in absolutely horrible shape. I had thought about seeing if I could buy it was really too far gone. Serious rust, glass all busted out, interior completely rotted. I saw it being hauled off on the back of a flatbed one day. The really strange thing was...it was a right hand drive car. I wish I had taken a picture.

Steve
    I slipped into my jeans
    Lookin' hard and feelin' mean
    I took a spit at the moon

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Steve,

The guy with those cars is trying to sell them again. He has an ebay ad for just the yellow one now, but it says he has over 30 cars and wants them all gone. His ebay ID is californiaxport and the ad says he is in Camarillo, CA. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsu...spagenameZWDVW

I'm attaching the ad pictures this time for future reference.

-Mike
    Very interesting, Mike. Now it looks like someone asked the seller how much it would take to buy all all 30 cars. The seller's response: $8,000.00. Considering these are California cars, that is an excellent price. The buyer just needs to have a lot of room to store the cars.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-3356

Steve,

I saw that as well and did the math, that's like $266/car for 30 cars. If only....

I asked him about early cars (series I) and he replied that he has the shell of 69 and wants $3500 for it. Can you believe that price!? For a shell...no way, all the value of a low VIN is gone at this point...it will NEVER be a numbers matching car again. I pretty much told him this and am just waiting on his reply.
    '70 240Z - HLS30-08215 - Production Date 8/70
    '70 240Z - HLS30-06293 - Rusty and has Identity Crisis (must have been wrecked and the back 1/2 sectioned in from a later car maybe even a 280Z)...PARTS CAR!
    '71 240Z - HLS30-018482 - Production Date 1/71,Corvette Yellow, driven under a 4Runner, bought for parts, hit lotto with parts on car, may fix and put back on road

My Photo Gallery

Member ID
    CZCC-14809

Default Room?

Very interesting, Mike. Now it looks like someone asked the seller how much it would take to buy all all 30 cars. The seller's response: $8,000.00. Considering these are California cars, that is an excellent price. The buyer just needs to have a lot of room to store the cars.
    I've got 7 acres but getting them to Indiana might cost a bit.

Steve
    I slipped into my jeans

Member ID
    CZCC-14932

I'll go in on the shipping if you sell me the black 280 in the picture for $266 Im in Cincinnati and would gladly drive to wherever you are in Indiana to pick it up!
    1977 280Z
    I'm great at taking my Z apart, putting it back together has been a whole different story.

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Quote Originally Posted by texasz View Post
    Steve,

I saw that as well and did the math, that's like $266/car for 30 cars. If only....

I asked him about early cars (series I) and he replied that he has the shell of 69 and wants $3500 for it. Can you believe that price!? For a shell...no way, all the value of a low VIN is gone at this point...it will NEVER be a numbers matching car again. I pretty much told him this and am just waiting on his reply.
    TexasZ,

Yes, definitely a bargain at $266.00 per car plus transportation. I wouldn't be surprised if someone local would buy all the cars for that price and resell them. I agree, with you, $3,500.00 is too much for just a '69 shell. However, I'll bet that since it's a Calif car that it probably doesn't have much rust and could be worth a good $2,500 plus.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-16082

Someone should tell Arizona Z about these. They should buy them all.

Member ID
    CZCC-17097

I don't know if Dave's neighbors would like all those sitting in his backyard. Perhaps Jeff at Zcarsource might be interested. He's got a good sized collection already.
    Last edited by blue 72; 09-13-2008 at 10:02 PM.
    '72 240Z - F54, P79, '78 5 Speed, 3.9 R200

Mike B
    Member ID
    CZCC-9102

It looks like the seller in Camarillio, CA has another "out to pasture" Z up for sale on ebay now. This one is an early 71 with some sort of turbo setup http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsu...mZ220283766372. It looks like he is using a new ebay ID now "4calxprt". Probably the cheesiest ad text I have seen in quite a while.

-Mike

Name:	c1eb_12.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	25536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c5ff_12.jpg 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	25537   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c7d9_12.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	25538   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c31b_12.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	25539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c430_12.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	25540  

Name:	c518_12.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	25541   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c704_12.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	25542  

Member ID
    CZCC-15791

I couldn't make it past the 4th line in that ad.

Looks like a Turbo Tom turbo kit.
    Last edited by Six_Shooter; 09-20-2008 at 01:47 PM.

Member ID
    CZCC-11908

That's one of the cars from the collection of 30+ z's from a few posts above, it would appear that the owner is perhaps trying to sell them one at a time.
    In the second photo (showing hatch), note the black z on the upper right- what rims are those? Think about how long those cars have been there...
    I wonder how many rare parts are in that collection (pantera deck, the turbo setup on this car...)
    It would be wonderful to go visit, and even better to bring them all home!
    David

Member ID
    CZCC-16786

It looks like the seller in Camarillio, CA has another "out to pasture" Z up for sale on ebay now. This one is an early 71 with some sort of turbo setup http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsu...mZ220283766372. It looks like he is using a new ebay ID now "4calxprt". Probably the cheesiest ad text I have seen in quite a while.

-Mike
    OMFG. That ad was the goofiest I've ever read. Read almost like porno- which I believe was their intention. Talk about trying to grab the buyer!
    Last edited by Poindexter; 09-20-2008 at 09:03 PM.

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Well, regardless of the tasteless Ebay listing, it's still a California Series I car that is going for next to nothing. Looks like the original '240z' emblems behind the rear quarter windows were replaced with the later 'Z' emblems.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-14809

Default ZX Wasting Away

I've driven by this one literally more than a thousand times and finally stopped and took a picture. It's been there for at least the 10 years I've been driving by.

Steve

Name:	Out to pasture.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	213.8 KB 
ID:	25982  
    I slipped into my jeans

Member ID
    CZCC-6600

Default They're Back!

Unbelievable, the guy is still trying to sell the 30-plus Zs again. Isn't that a Porsche 928 in the background of the third picture?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...3A1|240%3A1318

Name:	d394_3.JPG 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	26148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d746_3.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	26149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dd04_3.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	26150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e6be_3.JPG 
Views:	141 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	26151  
    Last edited by lonetreesteve; 10-24-2008 at 07:04 PM.
    Steve

Member ID
    CZCC-3035

[QUOTE=lonetreesteve;272415]... Isn't that a Porsche 928 in the background of the third picture?

Yep.

With a shell of a 914 in front of it...
    Last edited by Walter Moore; 10-24-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Noticed another detail after first post.
    '71 240Z, Because any fool can drive fast in a straight line.

Member ID
    CZCC-3035

Quote Originally Posted by doradox View Post
    I've driven by this one literally more than a thousand times and finally stopped and took a picture. It's been there for at least the 10 years I've been driving by.

Steve
    Outdoors, in Indiana, for more than 10 years... It should be dirt soon...
    '71 240Z, Because any fool can drive fast in a straight line.

Member ID
    CZCC-15469

A great couple of years I spent in the rear bucket seats of my dads 928. It was a beautiful car. If it weren't so damned expensive to maintain, I'm sure it'd be 'my' 928 by now.
    ***PREVIOUSLY OWNED***
    1970 Datsun 240Z
    HLS30-01704
    71,000 Original Miles

- Jon

Member ID
    CZCC-16714

i cant believe some of the cars that are being posted... in houston your lucky to find a rust bucket. some of the z being posted for crushing in this thread are great cars..... i need a parts car too =(

Member ID
    CZCC-14809

Default Another

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Moore View Post
    Outdoors, in Indiana, for more than 10 years... It should be dirt soon...
    It used to be almost hidden from view by a bunch of rusting antique tractors. There was a big auction a couple years ago and now it sits alone.

I know of another, a 280Z, that's been in the weeds for probably close to that long near Elizaville.

Steve
    I slipped into my jeans

Member ID
    CZCC-11908

Default Z purgatory in NC

While searching for some parts at another local yard (and finding that the only Z cars they had were recently crushed) I was told of a yard that had some 30 zcars. The mechanic that told me of this place had been there some 10 years ago, and couldn't remember the name of the place, but was able to give me almost perfect directions (he was off by 2 miles).
    I had the day off and felt like seeing if this place was still around so I headed off. Three hours later (yes, I drove 3 hours on a 10 year old memory of a place that might still be there...it's a quest and a disease after all) I found the yard. The owner was on site and informed me that he had recently crushed quite a few of the cars after salvaging what he could. Apparently those that he crushed literally tore themselves in half as he tried to move them, the rust was so bad.
    At any rate, it turns out the guy only works on Datsuns (and the occasional older toyota truck) and he himself has a 240 with a 3.1 stroker. I asked about buying parts, and he said most of the parts he's got are spoken for, but if anyone needs a specific part, he'd be willing to look into what he's got around. No idea if he'd be willing to ship...
    Some of the cars still seem to have good glass and trim. Plenty of heads and blocks, not many valve covers. All the dashes are in poor shape, but many still have their gauges (with the exception of some clocks...I wonder why).

I looked specifically for splash pans on the 240s that I came across. No luck.

Name:	NC_Zyard004.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	26374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard002.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	26375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard007.jpg 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	26376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard015.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	26377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard023.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	26378  

Name:	NC_Zyard020.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	26379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard025.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	224.3 KB 
ID:	26380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard032.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	26381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard034.jpg 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	26382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard037.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	26383  

David

Member ID
    CZCC-11908

Default Z purgatory in NC part 2

The area code is 828.
    I took many other shots, these are just the better ones. If you want to see the rest:
    http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s118/zbane/NC_Zyard/

Name:	NC_Zyard051.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	169.4 KB 
ID:	26384   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard053.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	26385   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard056.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	26386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard057.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	26387   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard058.jpg 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	26388  

Name:	NC_Zyard059.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	148.6 KB 
ID:	26389   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard066.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	26390   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard068.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	193.9 KB 
ID:	26391   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard069.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	26392   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC_Zyard011.jpg 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	26393  

David

Member ID
    CZCC-16672

This thread makes me so sad
    To see all these potential beautiful cars that have gone to waste rusting away.
    I only hope that their bits and pieces have gone on to revive their sisters.

Member ID
    CZCC-16658

I want the bumper on that green and white 2x2.

Member ID
    CZCC-16082

Zbane.... Any idea how far that place is from Richmond, VA? I would love to come down there and get some shots with my DSLR. Any 510's there btw??

Member ID
    CZCC-16976

Thank god for this thread. Looking at pics of everyone else Zs had me on the verge of suicide.

Now I feel better. There are worse cars out there then mine

Member ID
    CZCC-1278

Default Not a Z but...

Found this pic on ozdat.com. Not a 240Z, but a 240K.

Car is abandoned at a dumping spot up in some sand dunes somewhere in WA.

Name:	wrecked K.JPG 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	27871  
    www.nostalgictrio.com Skyline - Silvia - Fairlady Z
    www.ozdat.com The Australian Datsun site.
    www.cafepress.com/vintagedatsun

Member ID
    CZCC-16082

Crazy rare in the US!!!

Member ID
    CZCC-13359

Default Out to pasture in NW Wisconsin

These were images from a classified ad I saw this past fall.

Name:	72 240Z Datsun LF.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	292.3 KB 
ID:	27893   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72 240Z Datsun RF2.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	27894   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73 240Z Datsun LF2.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	209.0 KB 
ID:	27895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73 240Z Datsun RF.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	267.4 KB 
ID:	27896  

HLS30-24574 3/71 and donor HLS30-124816 9/72

Member ID
    CZCC-1278

Quote Originally Posted by five&dime View Post
    Crazy rare in the US!!!
    Western Australia not Washington.
    www.nostalgictrio.com Skyline - Silvia - Fairlady Z
    www.ozdat.com The Australian Datsun site.
    www.cafepress.com/vintagedatsun

Member ID
    CZCC-14147

I think this one has been out to pasture for a little to long, it was inviting me to have my way with it. It's kinda like eating a chicken wing, once you find a good one get all you can get off it it. The only problem is that this one had seen it's better day. My son and I did get a few great parts off it of it. The only problem was this past summer we had to watch for snakes.

Name:	225.jpg 
Size:	247.4 KB 
ID:	27899   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	232.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	27900  
    Life's a journey; enjoy the ride!

Mitchell
    L28 - N42 Block w/Flat tops - N42 Rebello Head & Cam - Triple 40 PHH Mikuni's - Headers - Recaro Seats -
    R180 3.9 Diff - Close Ratio 5 Speed - Toyota Vented Brake Upgrade w/ Porterfield High Performance Pads & Shoes

1972 Datsun 240z
    HLS30-75040

Member ID
    CZCC-12939

Just a quick note I called 56 local yards looking for any 75 to 78 Z here in the Allentown Pa area and did not come up with a single car. I am almost done with a restoration and need only a few decent parts. I bought some from e-bay but sometime the parts you get are not usable and that is now holding me up. I hate buying things twice. The thread is a great idea for people to get parts they need. I would be willing to drive a distance if I knew I could find parts.

Bitten by the Z bug hard bigoak's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-8037

Try www.car-part.com (an aggregate listing system for many wreckers...).
    Bigoak

'71 240Z
    '77 280Z
    '87 300ZX

Member ID
    CZCC-12939

I had tried that link yesterday with no luck. doesn't seem to be any around here. Question How do you get a thumbnail with you name on your posts. I have been trying to figure that out with no luck? Thanks

Member ID
    CZCC-14427
    Denmark - in front of my coffee, behind the laptop

Quote Originally Posted by racebird1 View Post
    I had tried that link yesterday with no luck. doesn't seem to be any around here. Question How do you get a thumbnail with you name on your posts. I have been trying to figure that out with no luck? Thanks
    User CP - signature !....
    Why not use this board and search for parts, parts can be shipped, tell me how i know.

Chris
    -73 240Z HLS30-171039
    -66 Roadster SPL311-05204

Bitten by the Z bug hard bigoak's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-8037

yes, and most of the wreckers will ship as well.
    Bigoak

'71 240Z
    '77 280Z
    '87 300ZX

Thread Information