Thread: interior parts

john
    Member ID
    CZCC-18859

Default interior parts

i don't really know how this works but i have a head for a 72 240z an intake for the same car and i need interior parts like the blower and the blower housing the vent that takes it to the heater core housing the right defrost hose a better stereo heater and light housing and a better center console

Member ID
    CZCC-9360

Hey John, welcome to the site.

So.....you have a head from a 72 240Z, and you're looking to trade that for some interior parts? Is that right?

First question is, what's type of head is it really. It may not be the original one. There's a number stamped on the right side between the #1 & #2 spark plugs. And what's the number stamped on the intake?

What year is the car that you're looking for parts for? Note that providing this info may get you a few more hits.

Finally, I believe you can use a blower motor from a Honda Civic. Use the search feature on the site to get the answers you need. Most of them have been covered at some point or another. If you still can't find the answer, post for help.

Cheers,
    =Enigma=
    CZCC#9360
    4/73 - HLS30-156236

My name is Adam and I'm a Zeeoholic!

john
    Member ID
    CZCC-18859

Default thank you

thanks for the input yes im new to the sight and my car is not as nice as the rest but wen im done it will be like off the show room floor

Thread Information