Thread: For all CZCC members who get ZCCM, yes you!

Member ID
    CZCC-29788

Default For all CZCC members who get ZCCM, yes you!

I'm looking for a few great Z-cars! If yours is one of them, get off your butt and get moving. Send me a paragraph or two of why you think your Z should be in the pages of the magazine. Attach a couple of pics and I'll decide if it is a feature or a BTW (look in the magazine to see what BTW means). You don't have to be a professional writer or photographer. You just need to do the best you can and I'll take it from there. Once I decide where it will go I will send you a guideline to follow for that specific section. I'm trying to fill spots for future issues and this is your chance to grab one of them. I would like to have all the issues mapped out for the entire year. If you have any questions, ask away.

Art Singer
    ZCCM

Member ID
    CZCC-7975

I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football when it comes to Z/Datsun/Nissan magazines. I've subscribed to all of them and I've been burned over and over. Sorry Lucy, I'm hanging up my kicking shoe.
    Jeff
    Northville, Michigan
    IZCC #1285
    '78 280 10:1 CR, Arizona Z Car header, urethane bushings, Tokico springs, Illumina struts, Panasports w/Hankook R-S2 225/50R16 tires, Maxima 105 amp alternator
    http://www.classiczcars.com/photopos...00&ppuser=7975
    '74 260Z BRE look-alike crap can for Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series Racing racing
    https://www.facebook.com/Jeff.Grauer

Member ID
    CZCC-29788

I can relate to that Jeff. In the past I was burned as well for hundreds of dollars. Doing things differently now to keep that from happening and not so much for you as for myself. Some people think I'm crazy for doing this. I except that challenge

Member ID
    CZCC-2169

I can vouch for the ZCCM that it really is geared towards the Z car owner. Like the name implies, "Z Car CLUB Magazine." It's not like the old HotRod magazines that have dozens of how-to articles, because those are all supported by advertisements. ZCCM is more about YOU than adverts.

But as Art says, it's more about the grass-roots Z car or owner and the cubs, so we need to support him by getting the word out on the cars and clubs that us owners have. You get to shine in a way or have some bragging-rights, but it's all still done in very good taste.

And yes, I'd put my car in it if I thought it was worth talking about- it's still in-progress. I think it will be in a year or so- not just the car, but where I go with it! My barn has a wall filled with 30x45 laminated maps of where I ant to go (route 66, I-1, I-101, US-20...)

I know there are a lot of noteworthy cars out there. Her Majesty the 26th is one that should be in the magazine, and 0013 also; kats too. Even the modified ones are worth writing about.
    Drive Responsibly.
    enjoy classic Rock music.

Member ID
    CZCC-29788

Just talked to Lenny (superlen) this afternoon and his tech article on FI will be in the next issue of ZCCM (#7 - due to mail out the end of May). I'm doing something different in the magazine this time. For the first time a tech article will be a feature article in the magazine. I have reserved 4 to 5 pages for the first article. After that Lenny has offered to continue to do tech articles and updates in issues going forward. After talking to him I believe he will be a great addition to the magazine. This is the kind of support I wish I had 15 years ago. Anyone else want to step up?

Torch Wielding Villager gogriz91's Avatar
    Member ID
    CZCC-2233

Someone should do a writeup about Targa California. I saw at least one Z in a video last year or the year before, it looks like a blast.
    '73 HLS30 129806 ; L-28, street cam, SUs, 5-speed, Koni's, Suspension techniques springs, swaybars, 3.90 R200 LSD

Heavily medicated for your protection

Thread Information