Thread: SportZ Magazine

Member ID
    CZCC-4164

Default SportZ Magazine

I was thinking about subscribing to Sportz magazine. Just wondering what others thought about the magazine and if this one will last. I used to subscribe to ZCAR but they don't make it anymore.

Member ID
    CZCC-1420

Default SportZ magazine

GTZZZ,

I've recently subscribed to the mag and have only received one issue as of yet however, it does have some interesting information and some decent pics of Z cars. So far I like it but cannot pass judgement on it yet, having only received my first issue. As I understand it, you get four issues per year or one every three months. I happened to meet one of the members of the staff at the West Coast National last month and he seemed to be an agreeable fellow. Of coarse he was there to aquire new subscribers as you might imagine. The subscription is not that expensive, unless you are really broke, so take a chance and see what it's all about. Or, I believe you can order back issues if you just want to see the format and get a flavor for the magazine. Hope this bit of info helps a little.

Member ID
    CZCC-791

Thumbs up SportZ Magazine

I've been a subscriber since their 2nd issue published two years ago and I like it. They have articles about all Z models S30, S31 Z31, Z32, Z33 They haven't missed a issue publication date yet. Always come out on time. I have mine sent 1st class postge so it comes in an envelope and doesn't get damaged or sit in the lunch room at the post office for a week before I get it.

Member ID
    CZCC-2943

Thumbs up

Hey GTZZZ; I have been a subscriber to that mag since it came out, I think they will be here for long time, good read, lots of info on different subjects. Go for it( no I dont work for the mag )

Member ID
    CZCC-1492

Default SportsZ Magazine

Great magazine look forward to each issue four times a year !!!! Well written and nicely produced and many helpful articles !!!!
    John 240Z

Member ID
    CZCC-4164

Thanks for the reponse. I am going to subscribe and probably buy some back issues as well.

Member ID
    CZCC-1887

Just for the record I also agree that the mag is first rate. I subscribe to vary few mangzines and am vary selective in this area and the only thing I would like to see changed is that they come more often . I enjoy the reading and look forward to each issue. I have subscribed since the first issue.

Member ID
    CZCC-974

Hey Rob, don't forget we offer a money-back guarantee. If we fold, I guarantee you won't get your money back! Ha, ha. A little publishing humor.

Joking aside, we have many former ZCCD subscribers--but it's taken some a couple of years to eventually trust us. We've published all 11 issues on time (the 11th is on press), and we've almost completed our third year. Three of our back issues are already sold out.

BTW, we really do offer a money-back guarantee. If you are not happy for any reason, we'll refund your money. Thanks for giving us a try.

Dave Bexfield
    Editor, Sport Z Magazine
    www.sportzmagazine.com

Member ID
    CZCC-1303

I guarantee you won't get your money back!
    Why should you be any different than the last guy! HA!

(sorry Marc)

Dave, That's a beauty you publish. Every issue is an event for me.
    DatsunVic CZC1303
    ダットサンビク
    72 HLS30 94071
    72 510
    70 SRL311 13136
    71 PL521
    Los Angeles
    Visit My Other Photo Site

Member ID
    CZCC-1499

That's just mean Dave... I know I was one of the one's who lost their 20 dollar subscription to ZCCD....

I signed up for your mag after the second issue....Keep em coming...

Guess I'm kinda lucky in that I have all the ZCCD and SportZ issues
    "If it weren't for fools, the rest of us could not succeed." Mark Twain.

Member ID
    CZCC-3125

Default Great Mag

Got to admit, it's the only magazine I've ever had where I read each issue cover-cover, including the editor letters and all the advertisements. Great magazine for Z lovers!

Member ID
    CZCC-1641

Default Re: Great Mag

Originally posted by zoom240
    Got to admit, it's the only magazine I've ever had where I read each issue cover-cover, including the editor letters and all the advertisements. Great magazine for Z lovers!
    I think Straightaway [from the publisher] is the best read, don't you agree?

BTW, the images for Ed in Ed's Garage will be different in the summer issue and we've just launched a new poll asking for your opinions [www.sportzmagazine.com]. The summer issue is not in your hands yet, but the image on the poll link is our new Ed [at least for now]. Go Click.

The Summer 2003 issue goes on press next week and will be in the mail right around Memorial Day.

Bob
    Robert Bell
    Publisher
    Sport Z Magazine
    www.sportzmagazine.com
    publisher@sportzmagazine.com

Thread Information